Why is Greg Jackson doing a Yakoff Smirnoff impersonation?

Was hilarious.

Seems kinda ridiculous, is he trying to get Khabilov to relax or is he just trying to get some fans?

yeah he was! what a fucking idiot! that was really dumb.

Go get some fans

833106_o.gif

Good thing he wasn't coaching an asian fighter, he might have gone full ching chong chang.

sometimes you can't help mimicking the accent of the person you are talking to. i've done it

I'd pay money to witness Jackson and Dotson during training. Can you imagine these two wierdos?

lol Bisping just mentioned this on the post fight show
even did his own accent

That was funny as shit i was asking myself why is Greg acting like a retard

What about the commentator calling Dos Anjos as "Dos An-yos". That really bothered me. These guys keep conflating Portuguese with Spanish. What the dealiyo?

I've noticed in life that jackasses tend to adopt horribly inaccurate accents when speaking to people of different dialects. I'm not going to waste my time delving into the specifics of why, psychologically, but rest assured, it's a habit of the socially moronic.

sometimes you can't help mimicking the accent of the person you are talking to. i've done it

This, 100% - there's a Dublin born and raised regular at my local bar, and damn near everyone that has an extended talk with him gets this lilting Irish tone to their normal shitty Michigan speech.

That said, Jackson sounded like he was trying a piss poor Borat impersonation.

I honestly thought he was being racist..Then I realized this is Greg Jackson...

Back