Why is Greg Jackson doing a Yakoff Smirnoff impersonation?

The greatest story of an accent I heard was Joey Barton. An English footballer who went to France to play football. A few months in he did an English interview with a French accent without knowing it. Pure comedy.

How in the hell did this nut job get involved with MMA?

I found it funny, actually. I tend to do the same thing sometimes to friends of mine who have an accent unknowingly.

The greatest story of an accent I heard was Joey Barton. An English footballer who went to France to play football. A few months in he did an English interview with a French accent without knowing it. Pure comedy.

that's cool man.

I read this little story in a thick north english accent as I assume you have, and it made me lol heartily

I noticed it , it was weird .

It was funny and better than BJ doing his broken English in Brazil.

I thought it was pretty funny actually....had to do a double take to see if it was greg.

251.gif

sometimes you can't help mimicking the accent of the person you are talking to. i've done it

This haha

I've done it with the Korean guy who works at the convenient store near my house.

Spying on America obviously. Double agent. :icon_chee

Back