Why is Greg Hardy where he is right now?

NFL guys may migrate to MMA better than others, even rugby guys
They are not afraid to take a hit and are very athletic for their size

Guys who get kicked off of NFL practice squads -- Lesnar -- become UFC HW champ in 3 fights. Guys who get cut from the league after 1 year - Bob Sapp - beat K-1 GOATs and nearly kill MMA legends in their prime. Other NFL guys who get cut after 1 year -- Schaub, Mittrione -- KO MMA GOATs like Fedor and Cro Cop.

MMA is a fringe sport that's less popular than table tennis and volleyball. It doesn't get great athletes. The NFL gets some of the best athletes in the world.

Is it really surprising that an actually good NFL player just slightly past his prime can beat lower level UFC guys?
mma does get great athletes, just not in the heavier divisions where football takes the (american) talent

A few reasons.. he's a crossover NFL star that brings eyeballs to the UFC when he fights. Haters want to see him lose and will make sure to watch him fight (WWE Heel effect). The other reason is he's an elite athlete in a the most unathletic division in the UFC, where just being strong and having puncher's chance can get you all the way to the title (Lewis and Ngannou were both #1 contenders within the last year, enough said). It's entirely possible that Greg Hardy becomes HW champ in the next year or two. after Cormier is out of the picture. He can easily beat a guy like Ngannou for an interim or vacated HW belt, it would be a 50/50 coin toss fight of whoever lands first.

Do people actually believe this shit?

These A level athletes would gas out of fear and anxiety. B level mentalities. That’s why they take part in a team sport - shared losses.
AV kid is top kek!

can you send me a link with good resolution pic please, i must show your AV to my mother.

Back