Why is everyone forgetting how good Schaub is?

Dao3txw.jpg

His boxing. I'd take his boxing against anyone in the HW division. He's in a different timezone when it comes to speed.

His jiu jitsu. He shut down a multi time world champ in BJJ.

If your refering to cyborg at metamoris he didnt shut him down he didnt really engage. It was the starnes vs quarry of bjj.

Schaubs really good. Has my retirement and Roth IRA set up real nice.

Schaub is the definition of over hyped, UFC might-be-a-good HW.

His boxing. I'd take his boxing against anyone in the HW division. He's in a different timezone when it comes to speed.

Something tells me jds, big nog, Cain, and werdum would all disagree with you

Your kidding right ? :eek:

Has to be a troll thread.

If op is serious:
lol

Fair-weather fans out here. Schaub is a super talented fighter who's beaten a lot of elite guys and was poised to be a contender less than two years ago.

Don't forget, he's only lost 3x, though all by knockout.

He's also beaten some solid fighters-- Cro Cop, Gonzaga, and Lavar Johnson.

He'll beat Mitrione and can hang at the top of the division, but likely won't be champ.

Washed up CroCop, Gonzaga, and Lavar Johnson are elite? What planet do you live on? He has shown very little that leads me to believe he will ever break into the top 10. He has potential, but so does everyone else in the world. Potential means nothing. That being said, I felt the same way about Mitrione when they entered the UFC. The difference is that Mitrione has looked MUCH improved in his last couple fights while Schaub is only slightly improved since the show.

Back