Why is Conors Rape allegation...

not being investigated by MMA Investigative Journalists like Karim Zidan , Mike Russel, and even Ariel Helwani? If we are going to cover non MMA related news why is no one going into this subject?
Everyones in MMA thats a journalist is scared to talk about Conors rape allegation because theyre scared of being banned from UFC.
This is a quote on Mike Russels Twitter page
•"There can be no higher law in journalism than to tell the truth & shame the devil."
LMAO
there is no such thing as an "MMA journalist".

how the fuck is Ariel going to 'investigate' something that has already been with the police for months?

Ariel hosts an MMA show and breaks news fed to him by fighters, managers, etc....he's not an 'investigative journalist'

not being investigated by MMA Investigative Journalists like Karim Zidan , Mike Russel, and even Ariel Helwani? If we are going to cover non MMA related news why is no one going into this subject?
Everyones in MMA thats a journalist is scared to talk about Conors rape allegation because theyre scared of being banned from UFC.
This is a quote on Mike Russels Twitter page
•"There can be no higher law in journalism than to tell the truth & shame the devil."
LMAO

i was always interested in the way that ariel helwani never had anything to say about conor calling siver a nazi

I wouldn’t go so far as to say that Dee is ok with Conor’s lifestyle of having sex with other women. What I’d say instead, is that she’s basically a long-term money-grubbing prostitute for Conor, who puts up with him raping other women & disgracing his entire nation because she only cares about having a comfortable lifestyle & has no dignity or self-respect.
<Fedor23>

Well remember how loud was Helwani about Greg hardy. He even said woman beater should not be co-main. I'm sure Helwani would welcome Conor in main event

Raping a woman is way worse than beating a woman

Further confirms what kind of weasel Helwani is.

The truth is Conor is innocent, hater.

C7KXXIN.jpg

Young man, @Lawrence

Hating over the internet.

Conor is a wealthy man with lots of power, no wonder you get salty and jealous.

Shut the chaps, kid.

Karim Zidan and Mike Russell are fake journalists. Keep digging on Khabib and Ali and letting Conrad off the hook are their orders. Ariel the weaselrat is also on the same team as those 2 cucks.

#KhabibBless

Young man, @Lawrence

Shut the chaps, kid.

Bro, likely I’m old enough to be your dad.

Shoops are fun, and nobody is immune to them here on Sherdog.

I don’t always root for Conor, but I always watch, which makes me a fan of a sort.

I don’t hate Conor.... He entertains me with his Brilliant fighting, his silly antics and his much overrated trash talk....

If he is actually guilty of rape? Well we will cross that bridge later

claYKNS.jpg

Young man, @Lawrence

Shut the chaps, kid.

Since you told me to shut-up, and that you are an Irish White Belt...

Remember that you live @ the furthest point North and West on the map because your people were driven there, and still we love you!

Lm8JMY9.jpg

Most "journalism," MMA or otherwise, is now access journalism and social media journalism. There is very little actual investigating or laying out the narrative with facts like there used to be because it costs too much and is too much work (it really isnt.)

Why actually track down facts and different perspectives and possibly the truth when you can just report Twitter reactions or editorialize? Then you wont lose your insider access to the PR stories the big names want you to have and people will click on or tune in for.

Young man, @Lawrence

Shut the chaps, kid.

Conor is a wealthy man indeed.

As evidenced by his sizable wardrobe of pink blouses.

Yes Bro; If it’s pink, it’s a blouse.

yvWA8kM.jpg

Ariel is under contract with ESPN. He isn't going to touch this unless he has to.

They don't want the UFC to blacklist them. They're afraid of McGregor, UFC and legal intimidation from the aforesaid parties. In general, they're also shitty at "journalism."

Young man, @Lawrence

Shut the chaps, kid.

Conor has lots of power, yet his many mug shots here in the US. may be indicative of a small moral flexibility by your Champ champ.

This Shoop is like 2 years old, but needs no updating due to
Conor’s many arrests.... Its not hating bro, it’s current events class

uGlK6pn.jpg

Well remember how loud was Helwani about Greg hardy. He even said woman beater should not be co-main. I'm sure Helwani would welcome Conor in main event

Raping a woman is way worse than beating a woman

Further confirms what kind of weasel Helwani is.
Fuck, if the reports are true, Conor did beat her as well.

She has a boyfriend and kid.
She was wearing a tampon.
She was beaten black and blue.
She was butt fucked.
She ran to the rape crisis center/police as soon as she got out.

Now if it was consensual maybe you might have one or maybe even 2 of these things.
All 5 together?
Nah.

So are they covering his retirement and leaving the elephant in the room out of that discussion? If so lmao.

Back