Why is Conors Rape allegation...

I wouldn’t go so far as to say that Dee is ok with Conor’s lifestyle of having sex with other women. What I’d say instead, is that she’s basically a long-term money-grubbing prostitute for Conor, who puts up with him raping other women & disgracing his entire nation because she only cares about having a comfortable lifestyle & has no dignity or self-respect.
tenor.gif

She has a boyfriend and kid.
She was wearing a tampon.
She was beaten black and blue.
She was butt fucked.
She ran to the rape crisis center/police as soon as she got out.

Now if it was consensual maybe you might have one or maybe even 2 of these things.
All 5 together?
Nah.

Source?

Because I think you are not stating facts at all.

From what I'd read after Conor left someone else entered the room it was three hours before she went to authorities.

Now, I was reading sources when this broke last year so I'm happy to say I'm not sure.

But you seem to be really pushing a narrative there so pony up some credible sources for pretty much ANY of your claims.

Maybe because in this "Me Too" Movement everyone and their Grandpa is being accused of something. What is Joe Biden now being accused of going nose to nose with some Fat Ugly Woman now? If Conor is charged with something. It is a story...

They're not journalists.
They're hired mouth pieces to push a narrative.
Thank you, glad someone said it on the first page

MMA "journalism" is a fucking joke

Source?

Because I think you are not stating facts at all.

From what I'd read after Conor left someone else entered the room it was three hours before she went to authorities.

Now, I was reading sources when this broke last year so I'm happy to say I'm not sure.

But you seem to be really pushing a narrative there so pony up some credible sources for pretty much ANY of your claims.
And you seem to be quite relentlessly defending a pretty-goddamn-in-your-face-high-rape-probability solely because you are a fan of the rapist. Not a good look.

not being investigated by MMA Investigative Journalists like Karim Zidan , Mike Russel, and even Ariel Helwani? If we are going to cover non MMA related news why is no one going into this subject?
Everyones in MMA thats a journalist is scared to talk about Conors rape allegation because theyre scared of being banned from UFC.
This is a quote on Mike Russels Twitter page
•"There can be no higher law in journalism than to tell the truth & shame the devil."
LMAO

Because they are too busy virtue signaling how Ali is a terrible "terrorist" and that Kadyrov exists.

wait, so another ho is claiming rape against a multi millionaire superstar athlete? Wow, like Tyson & Kobe and countless others....I bet its not happening to Porzingis....wait a second....I'm seeing a pattern here....Millionaires who get unlimited pussy love to rape average chicks. It all makes sense now. It has nothing to do with their hopes and dreams getting shattered after getting groupie fucked and told "your name is not Dee, Goodbye." Also, trump russia blah blah blah

I haven't followed this stuff, did he actually do it?

That's what the courts are for of course. But if the details that have been reported are true, it would be on the more serious side of rapes, of course they are all serious but it seemed to be particularly violent.

Why would a journalist "investigate" something that is currently being investigated by the police? Don't you think it is better to let the police conduct their investigation? I don't understand what you are talking about, the news has been covered in all media but obviously we don't know more since the police are currently investigating it.

wait, so another ho is claiming rape against a multi millionaire superstar athlete? Wow, like Tyson & Kobe and countless others....I bet its not happening to Porzingis....wait a second....I'm seeing a pattern here....Millionaires who get unlimited pussy love to rape average chicks. It all makes sense now. It has nothing to do with their hopes and dreams getting shattered after getting groupie fucked and told "your name is not Dee, Goodbye." Also, trump russia blah blah blah

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-called-black-woman-slave-beat-raped-her.html

The news broke last years and it is now April, no proof that it was Conor either

not being investigated by MMA Investigative Journalists like Karim Zidan , Mike Russel, and even Ariel Helwani? If we are going to cover non MMA related news why is no one going into this subject?
Everyones in MMA thats a journalist is scared to talk about Conors rape allegation because theyre scared of being banned from UFC.
•"There can be no higher law in journalism than to tell the truth & shame the devil."
LMAO

because there not cops. there job is to report news and write about events there covering.

LMAO
Are they really journalists though? In every other sport they are called sports reporters or analysts, only in MMA are they held to the standards of Journalists, and investigative journalists at that.

I think we are giving these guys far to much credit, lol, especially since at the end of the day most of them are blog writers and Twitter posters.

MMA journalists rarely ever do investigative pieces, most MMA news sources wait until a story has been fully produced and then report it.
Example if there is some domestic allegations the headline will normally just be Report: "fighter" under alleged domestic abuse allegations and then the story will be who they last fought how long theyve been out the cage and then the police report they dont do any snooping past that

As much as its almost a Conor fanboy thing to say now Ali Abdel Aziz is actually an fbi informant against terrorist groups he was once linked to and I only ever seen one story on it and it was just a different report someone else had done on him who Im not even sure where MMA fans

Probably because it would be stupid to devote time to old news of an allegation where no one has been charged.

Whereas, on the other hand, there is concrete proof that khabib hangs out with dictators who make gay people disappear and also rages because people have the audacity to enjoy rap music.

There is no actual proof of any gay people “going missing”. That’s all just heresay, and it’s “alleged”.

Back