• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Chinese Food Fried Chicken superior American Fried Chicken?

I'm not sure what the MSG argument is. I KNOW there are a SMALL amount of MSG in certain foods. Those are Natural ones. Adding those white powdery MSG ones are not natural and certainly don't taste good TO ME. 90% of the people love them because of the flavour it adds. Saying it, those WHITE POWDERY ONES, doesn't add external taste is Bullshit. If I want external flavours, I love those from herbs, leaves, spices.

Also the "funny" parts are those we don't know. Just like Glutter oil. Just like the baby killing milk powder sold in China years ago. I'm not saying these cutlets are harmful, because I eat alot of them yearly when I visit Taiwan. :D

You're mistaking things. Tastes and flavors are different things. Tastes are experienced on the tongue. These are things like salty (salt), sweet (sugar), sour (certain acids), bitter, and umami (glutamate). If you want to know what basic tastes something has, hold your nose while you eat it. Flavors are sensed through smell and are enhanced by the sense of taste.

Back