• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Chinese Food Fried Chicken superior American Fried Chicken?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its like as if we went to China and made better fried rice than them.

6902930867_24b07a92aa_z.jpg

Because you never had good fried chicken.

I will try fried chicken at one of the 4 dozen Chinese restaurants within a block of my house and report back my findings later.

I will try fried chicken at one of the 4 dozen Chinese restaurants within a block of my house and report back my findings later.

Godspeed

Chinese fried chicken is deplorable. Normally I will eat one, and then I ask myself, "why?"

Lol @ Chinese people cooking better fried chicken than southern black people.

Middle easterns do make some good fried chicken, though. They call it broasted here in stl.

Lol @ Chinese people cooking better fried chicken than southern black people.

Middle easterns do make some good fried chicken, though. They call it broasted here in stl.

Broasted is the real deal.

Ive already had KFC and Popeyes, but not Churchs. They were good.

yeah you have no idea what you're talking about let alone know what good fried chicken is.

You don't go to chain restaurants for good fried chicken.You clearly haven't been to a good chicken joint.

Because you never had good fried chicken.

/Thread.

My mama would make fried chicken so good that you'd slap the person that gave it to you.

Why?

Because they didn't bring it to you sooner.

yeah you have no idea what you're talking about let alone know what good fried chicken is.

You don't go to chain restaurants for good fried chicken.You clearly haven't been to a good chicken joint.

Yup. You've gotta hit that hole in the wall joint/soul food restaurant.

I have never seen a Chinese person eating fried chicken at Chinese restaurants, at least not the Americanized deep fried stuff. On that note, I hardly ever see them eat sweet & sour pork and kungpow chicken too.

On the topic of fried chicken, anybody ever tried St-Hubert? It's only available in Quebec.

Thats funny that was my dinner tonight. Chinese wings fried hard is some of the best chicken.

Ive already had KFC and Popeyes, but not Churchs. They were good.

I know you're trying to be cute here but even cheap chain fried chicken is better than MSG soaked baby wings you get from chinese places.

Back