• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Chinese Food Fried Chicken superior American Fried Chicken?

aren't you from NY?

don't you know how to Kennedy Fried Chicken bro?

shit is ghetto delicious with an acceptable diarrhea after.

aren't you from NY?

I've had Kennedy Fried Chicken the one in Flushing Queens, but you cant taste the oil like you do Chinese Chicken

If they were good, asians wont be dropping like fries in the subway.

aren't you from NY?

holy shit, i havent been here in ages

Because they use secret Chinese spices. 1/2 fried chicken with pork fried rice, side order of dumplings. That was my go to.

Ummm... Perhaps I'm getting trolled, but didn't the Chinese invent fried food?

grilled chicken > fried chicken

but then i try eating healthy, so that's probably why.

yeah you have no idea what you're talking about let alone know what good fried chicken is.

You don't go to chain restaurants for good fried chicken.You clearly haven't been to a good chicken joint.

You shut your trap. Church Fried Chicken is delectable since I was 7.

Lol @ Chinese people cooking better fried chicken than southern black people.

Middle easterns do make some good fried chicken, though. They call it broasted here in stl.

Broasted is not the typical frying though; broasting uses a pressure fryer.

Shawarma chicken , roasted chicken , barbecue chicken > fried

Fried chicken is the worst way to cook chicken.

korean style chicken wings probably trumps most chinese preparations.

i gotta say i still love buffalo wings, no breading.

a good san bei ji with a real sticky flavorful caramelized slightly burnt sauce coating is delicious though

20111215035328488.jpg

Werent the chinese to first breed the chickens out of the fowl? I believe they were.

I have never seen a Chinese person eating fried chicken at Chinese restaurants, at least not the Americanized deep fried stuff. On that note, I hardly ever see them eat sweet & sour pork and kungpow chicken too.

On the topic of fried chicken, anybody ever tried St-Hubert? It's only available in Quebec.

The sweet and sour pork they eat is is not in those little nuggets that everyone else gets. They just have regular pork chops drenched in batter and the sauce, andit is not dry.

I thought St Hubert only does grilled or roast chicken.

Last edited:
Back