Why is Barao making excuses he fought almost 4 months ago!!!

Seriously I don't get it. He's been one of my favorite fighters. Honestly the GOAT after Fedor.

But all I'm hearing is excuses for his loss from him and his teammates.

I'm looking forward to a motivated Barao comeback and a victory dance!

What are you hearing, be specific less I think you retarded.

His camp is speaking on behalf of him. He's playing the victim card.

Ok them from now on all fighters will be held accountable for what their camps say. Weidman is a fucking asshole for saying it was good that Silva broke his leg.

So your thread has gone from Barao making excuses, to his camp making excuse to one guy in his camp making excuse back to Barao making excuses by saying he was hit so hard in the first he was on auto pilot.

I have to ask TS, what's your excuse for such a shit thread?

So your thread has gone from Barao making excuses, to his camp making excuse to one guy in his camp making excuse back to Barao making excuses by saying he was hit so hard in the first he was on auto pilot.

I have to ask TS, what's your excuse for such a shit thread?

No your having difficulty reading. What's your excuse?

He had 2 less weeks than Dillashaw since their last fights. Barao went close to 4 minutes in that fight with Faber and Dillashaw went 15 minutes to a decision. Dillashaw didn't look 2 weeks better in that fight, he looked 6 months better. Barao is making excuses.

He had 2 less weeks than Dillashaw since their last fights. Barao went close to 4 minutes in that fight with Faber and Dillashaw went 15 minutes to a decision. Dillashaw didn't look 2 weeks better in that fight, he looked 6 months better. Barao is making excuses.

This was exactly my thoughts. Great post.

In all fairness to him, brazilian jokes aside, when you are a heavy favorite and you lose people ask you constantly "what went wrong" and eventually you want to start trying to give more interesting answers then simply "he kicked my ass" or "he was better" especially since you, yourself, are trying to figure out what went wrong.

So you name a few things that might've effected the fight and suddenly your making excuses.

I only really get on the case of excuses makers when they are not constantly assaulted with "what went wrong" questions, when they simply volunteer information no one needed to know such as "I fought with a cracked skull"

They train for months preparing for a fight, if the fight is 4 minutes or 15 minutes is not going to make that much of a difference.

On Sherdog, only Brazilians make excuses.

No your having difficulty reading. What's your excuse?

Thread title: Why is Barao making excuses

Your post: He's camp is making it seem like the UFC screwed him over.

Your next post: Well his camp is saying it

Then finally you list Barao's excuse: Saying he was fighting in auto pilot

Pretty sure there is no excusre for your shit thread.

In all fairness to him, brazilian jokes aside, when you are a heavy favorite and you lose people ask you constantly "what went wrong" and eventually you want to start trying to give more interesting answers then simply "he kicked my ass" or "he was better" especially since you, yourself, are trying to figure out what went wrong.

So you name a few things that might've effected the fight and suddenly your making excuses.

I only really get on the case of excuses makers when they are not constantly assaulted with "what went wrong" questions, when they simply volunteer information no one needed to know such as "I fought with a cracked skull"

But but.. Brazilian!
But seriously, good post, it's not always fake excuses! And his could make sense.

I'm sure that the people making these statements thought he would run through Dillashaw.

Champions should fight 3 times per year IMO, that excuse is really lame as far as I know.

The only thing close to an excuse Renan said was wanting time off, and he was saying that before the fight even happened.

The after the fight he mentioned it again and clarified this didn't mean he was not ready nor that he didn't have a good camp.

Back