Why is Barao making excuses he fought almost 4 months ago!!!

hydrobadazz

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Seriously I don't get it. He's been one of my favorite fighters. Honestly the GOAT after Fedor.

But all I'm hearing is excuses for his loss from him and his teammates.

I'm looking forward to a motivated Barao comeback and a victory dance!

All he said was that he would of liked more time off between fights he probably had a 3 month camp or so straight after his last fight which would of been 3 month camp.

All he said was that he would of liked more time off between fights he probably had a 3 month camp or so straight after his last fight which would of been 3 month camp.

He's camp is making it seem like the UFC screwed him over.

He's camp is making it seem like the UFC screwed him over.

Maybe they do feel that way because he had to train for his next fight straight away, I would imagine the guys are pretty exhausted during the camps and the break is much needed. But it doesn't matter because he hasn't said that the UFC has screwed him over.

Seriously I don't get it. He's been one of my favorite fighters. Honestly the GOAT after Fedor.

But all I'm hearing is excuses for his loss from him and his teammates.

I'm looking forward to a motivated Barao comeback and a victory dance!

quote from barao saying this or gtfo hater.

Numb skulls like TS are only satisfied if a fighter is sucking the balls of the guy that just beat him and nothing less, otherwise he's making excuses.

Maybe they do feel that way because he had to train for his next fight straight away, I would imagine the guys are pretty exhausted during the camps and the break is much needed. But it doesn't matter because he hasn't said that the UFC has screwed him over.

It's all excuses. What do you expect? He's Brazilian.
Also, take a look at Robbie Lawler. He doesn't rest. He moves from training camp to another one after his fight is over. He said he goes back to the gym the day after the fight to prepare for the next one.

Lawler is fighting in less than 2 months on the main event of UFC on Fox 12. This guy takes no breaks and knocks people out.

Also, take a look at Robbie Lawler. He doesn't rest. He moves from training camp to another one after his fight is over. He said he goes back to the gym the day after the fight to prepare for the next one.

Lawler is fighting in less than 2 months on the main event of UFC on Fox 12. This guy takes no breaks and knocks people out.

What excuse has Barao made for losing?

Lawler is a badass though never hear him complain even when he lost the title fight I used to be a fan of Brazilian fighter but I do have to agree they do bitch a lot .......

The only part that doesn't make sense to me is his camp saying he took the fight too soon. That is the job of his camp to prevent. If the UFC offer you a fight and you wont be at your best it is the job of your camp to tell the ufc you need more time.

Saying he was fighting in auto pilot and not to mention his camp crying murder. Saying they want a rematch.

Saying that he fought in autopilot and never recovered from being dropped in the first is not an excuse. Of course they want a fucking rematch. His camp saying things is not him saying things.

Lawler isn't the champ! Let's see if he will keep like that if he get the title!

Saying that he fought in autopilot and never recovered from being dropped in the first is not an excuse. Of course they want a fucking rematch. His camp saying things is not him saying things.

this

For a fighter that just lost his belt in possibly the biggest underdog upset since gsp serra there has been no excuse making imo

Back