• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Average IQ So Much Higher in Blue States Than Red?

Also, on a side note, why do so many people in here say "The Polls Were Wrong"? As a way of mocking and dismissing all statistical arguments?

Most polls had Hilary winning by 3-5%. She ended up winning by about 2.7%. So the polls weren't far off at all.

Dumbest ass being iv ever had the lols of talking to was a texan, a grown ass man in front of his wife asking me whats the difference between wine and vodka. At first i though he was fucking with me but no, apparently all they drink in texas is beer.

And margaritas and tequila. In general, people in every state that I have been to are fucking dumb as rocks, doesn't matter if the majority of the population voted for Clinton or Trump.

So liberals believe in IQ again? Does this mean racists can start talking about the IQ difference of the races? Or is it just a social construct when they do it?

Can it be because of colleges? I live near Boston, and no offense but the average native Bostonian is a complete imbecile.
My experience is the opposite in NY. Native New Yorkers are fine, but the most of the transplants I met were a bunch of knuckleheads.
(no experience from the South, yet)

because most african americans live in the southern states like mississippi and louisiana

5i94KVf.gif

I'm skeptical of IQ test in general, I scored better than 95% of the test takers on the Swedish equivalent of SAT twice, I have a master of science in accounting but I would never claim to have high IQ. I have met so many that make me look like an imbecile. So just because a person can get a good score on such tests and a degree don't mean much in my opinion.

To be fair, top 5% is good but it's not really high enough to enter the standout ranges for intelligence.

I love how libs say they are for Blacks and Hispanics yet call them "Dumb Ass" all in the same breath.

I live Utah and most people here in Salt Lake are very well educated. I've been all over the state. I'm going to call bullshit on the OPs list.
Utah ranks 42 on SAT score and 13 on ACT score, so there is definitely some discrepancy there.

lol, I grew up in HI, but have lived in MA for most of my adult life. I hope things evened out for me.
I haven't lived in many states, but I annecdotally I can vouch that on average the kids of friends and family who have grown up out here are very bright compared to the ones I grew up with.

And I have worked plenty of guys from the south with southern accents that had masters degrees in engineering.

And i have lived in many states and worked in many and people are people.

Travel to southern states sometimes. They look third world.

I live and have traveled there and you are full of shit.

Yes there are bad areas but nothing like some places in cities in the north.

same reason red state residents have less teeth, thats just how they were born.

them numbers have about as much credibility as your secret services.

Back