Whittaker Reacts to Khamzat’s ‘See You Soon’ message.

So Khamzat really can't fight in the US? That's very bad if true.

Have no idea why, but Khamzat reminds me of Gargamel from the smurfs.

A bit of a weird & uninspiring guy with plans/whatnot, but things just always seem to go wrong for him.
It's Rob's wit & swag/truth here that brought out this random thought.

nba-canada--8793fca7-ad37-4206-93a0-6618650eaa7a.jpeg

71d38854b45b5c139ef4e00a583a0f1d.jpg

Why can khamzat only fight in those countries?
He can of course fight in different countries no doubt but I think it’s a matter of where the UFC will go.

I know Khamzat can’t fight in the USA, idk about the UK or Australia tho.

I doubt the UFC can go to Russia currently so he’s got limited options.

Plus since the new riyadh season stuff going on I imagine Saudi will be a new hot bed for events.

He can of course fight in different countries no doubt but I think it’s a matter of where the UFC will go.

I know Khamzat can’t fight in the USA, idk about the UK or Australia tho.

I doubt the UFC can go to Russia currently so he’s got limited options.

Plus since the new riyadh season stuff going on I imagine Saudi will be a new hot bed for events.
I’m curious as to why. He fought twice in the US in the last few years. If it is not his preference, I get that. But no longer being able to is a different story.

LOL, when and where? He cant fight in the US, and they already said its months for his return...

His coach or manager has pretty much confirmed it. Google will help. I googled it the other day, but can't be bothered.to find the articles again
Khamzats team are always so vague with everything, and they stumble on eachothers lies so much it's hard to keep things straight with him.

It does seem like he can't fight in the US though.

Food poisoning..

Rob just debunked the whole thing.

Trick to make reddit embed for sherdog:

Copy reddit link

Paste in another browser (brave, chrome, etc)

Copy that link

Paste in sherdog

(Then it will automatically do the rest due to the skills of the guys who do sherdog coding which I think is thanks to guys like @Giovanni)

Other browser as compared to what?

Back