• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Abdul Razak Alhassan still signed with the UFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a super lazy question asked earlier today. I was already on edge, locked and loaded. You didn't really deserve that.
Nah it's well deserved I'm aware of his situation but I didn't know what to type to bump the thread it was an inside joke bumping this.

Abdul is my ninja straight TF UP!!

Who knows if both those girls planned this and took advantage of Abdul (sorry if this is not the case).. but professional athletes can fall victim to this..

I bet they were hoping to get some free Reebok coupons out of this.

AAlhassan.jpg

The USADA database shows that Abdul Razak Alhassan has been tested twice in 2019. Alhassan was arrested in April and indicted in September on sexual assault charges. Abdul is still under UFC contract.

''Alhassan is being accused of driving both women, who were drunk, back to the 20-year-old’s home and forcibly raping both of them. The 20-year-old told police, according to the Star-Telegram, that Alhassan grabbed her from behind, pushed her face into the bed and raped her, then moved to her 22-year-old friend and raped her.''

''The UFC has not responded to Bloody Elbow’s repeated requests for comment regarding Alhassan’s indictment or clarification regarding his place on the UFC’s active roster. The promotion has also been asked whether they knew Alhassan was out on bail when he fought at UFC 228.''

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/9/...k-alhassan-indicted-on-sexual-assault-charges

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...not-to-contact-alleged-victims-mma-crime-news

"Let's automatically believe the victims like a bunch of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s because the victim never lies, right?"

Yeah...

I guess those false accusations against Kubrat Pulev should've gotten him released too? I guess Trump should be thrown out of office over the 50+ accusations of sexual misconduct with no evidence against him, right? Malik Hilaire never got his football career derailed by that girl, either, right? ? This is America, it's innocent until proven guilty, and bitches be lying.

An indictment just means the accuser has formally pressed charges. Doesnt mean guilty or not guilty.
Since thats happened we will all now pretty soon.
damn id hate if you were my judge, im already guilty.
wrong... indictment means more than just accuser formally pressing charges... I could press charges against you, claiming that you have killed 5 billion people with a fart gun, but no indictment would be brought against you by any reasonable court

indictment mean a judge reviewed the current evidence (that we are not privy to) and determined there was probable cause to arrest and bind or hold the suspect for trial

if someone is indicted that means the judge thinks there is a good/reasonably viable case against the suspect.

I just realized this was posted in February of 2019 not 2020. Did anyone ever find out what became of the charges? I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything covering the case since like May of last year. I'm assuming they got dropped, because no news outlets covered anything about this case and you know how much they love to see a successful male get hit with accusations of sexual misconduct. Alhassan hasn't posted anything of the case on his instagram and he posted something about getting ready for sparring a week ago. Also, you can't say phagget on this site? Lame as fuck.

its on front page of sherdog... testimony begins in this trial

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/T...ainst-UFC-Fighter-Abdul-Razak-Alhassan-171159

The whole thing is bizarre. He allegedly rape two women at once, without tying up anyone?!? He forced TWO women back to his house?! That shit sounds utterly retarded.

The whole thing is bizarre. He allegedly rape two women at once, without tying up anyone?!? He forced TWO women back to his house?! That shit sounds utterly retarded.
Wasnt the story that they were fooling around with him in a closet at a bar where he was a bouncer? Then they got a ride to one of the girl's homes where her mom lives. Fucked one of them with a condom.

The girls are saying he raped both.

There was a similar case in my city where a girl who was a well known clinger got drunk and did drugs with a low time rapper. She claimed he raped her and they locked him up. But every time these stories come up with girls, local small celebs and alcohol/drugs... I tend to not believe the women.

Like eyewitness of the 2 women in a closet with raz al ghoul. Obviously they were doing some shit.

“The report said witnesses testified that the women were intoxicated after drinking at the bar; a bar employee said he found Alhassan with them in the utility closet and they were “giggling and laughing all night.”

Keep watching if it happens to your daughter or wife then. I bet you're both outcasts and socially awkward
Lol dude, if my wife is hanging out with abdul in a bar with her gf and blowing him in the bar closet? He can fuckin have her. You make it sound like he kidnapped one of them in a back alley and raped them.

The story is too clouded, alcohol and bar stars hanging with a small town celeb.. its way too messy to just blame him without more evidence.

“The report said witnesses testified that the women were intoxicated after drinking at the bar; a bar employee said he found Alhassan with them in the utility closet and they were “giggling and laughing all night.”
Bingo.
Meanwhile 90% of the posters in here are calling him a slime bag like he fuckin grabbed them off the street and gagged and raped them.

Wasnt the story that they were fooling around with him in a closet at a bar where he was a bouncer? Then they got a ride to one of the girl's homes where her mom lives. Fucked one of them with a condom.

The girls are saying he raped both.

There was a similar case in my city where a girl who was a well known clinger got drunk and did drugs with a low time rapper. She claimed he raped her and they locked him up. But every time these stories come up with girls, local small celebs and alcohol/drugs... I tend to not believe the women.

Like eyewitness of the 2 women in a closet with raz al ghoul. Obviously they were doing some shit.

Ahhhhh. Blew the dust off the case. I do remember hearing something like that months after this broke out. I knew something was fishy

He fucked 2 girls who were blacked out, back to back in 2 separate rooms after driving them home

Edit: allegedly

lol @ the fucking fools in this thread who insulted Alhassan and wanted to destroy his career because of fucking accusations.
Innocent until proven guilty you white knight cucks

thanks for posting this.

lol @ the fucking fools in this thread who insulted Alhassan and wanted to destroy his career because of fucking accusations.
Innocent until proven guilty you white knight cucks

thanks for posting this.
What does that have to do with anything? He drove them home and (allegedly) raped them while they were passed out. That's what the rape would be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back