• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Abdul Razak Alhassan still signed with the UFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell would.any woman make up getting raped by a guy making 10k show and 10k win? Honestly not even a joke. They can't be blackmailing him he's not a star or making crazy fight purse money.

Two white women who wanted the BBC and then regret it afterwards should not have any bearing on why he’s still signed to the UFC.

I’m being facetious but since so many of y’all are already labelling him a rapist without proof or him seeing his day in court I just thought I’d take his side in this story.

There's two sides of a story. The two woman took him to their home after a night out at a nightclub where Abdul is the bouncer, only a naive person would assume those three are drinking milk and playing scrabble. Abdul is no doubt a scumbag rapist but those two woman help instigate by allowing it to happen.

There's two sides of a story. The two woman took him to their home after a night out at a nightclub where Abdul is the bouncer, only a naive person would assume those three are drinking milk and playing scrabble. Abdul is no doubt a scumbag rapist but those two woman help instigate by allowing it to happen.
If those women allowed it to happen that means they consented so Abdul is not a rapist

Why didnt the woman who got raped second call the police or flee i mean how is he gonna stop her while he is raping the other girl that sounds weird but not saying he didnt do it.
She was busy rubbing her sin bean getting ready for her turn to get it

The part that sounds pretty damning is someone testified:

"Later, Alhassan asked Yates to help him get the women into a vehicle, but Yates declined. At the time, the 22-year-old had passed out. Alhassan eventually got both women into the car and took them to the younger woman’s house in Saginaw, according to testimony"

The birthday boy (who if he had any good friends was probably wasted as shit) even knew it was a bad idea to help him get a passed out girl into a car.

I believe in innocent until proven guilty, but with that testimony I wouldn't be surprised if he's found guilty.

The defense that they wanted him because he is a local celebrity is pathetic. He is a nobody who was working as a bouncer. What a laughable ceock. Give him the chair.

dudes a motherfucker
10 finishes, all in the first round
6 of which happened inside 1 minute
he would obliterate Usman

dudes a motherfucker
10 finishes, all in the first round
6 of which happened inside 1 minute
he would obliterate Usman
He and Usman are friends. Both are managed by Ali also :D

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

A woman blacking out =/= consent

<Huh2>

Everything with this case is messed up.

Multiple witnesses can attest to the older girl and him having multiple public displays of affection.

The younger girl's story sounds off. Who brings a complete stranger home to your mother's house unless you feel comfortable with that person? And what did they plan on doing after they got there? Play Fortnite or chess? Make f'ing s'mores? Or do the horizontal tango?

Him asking for help getting drunk girls in a car also sounds scummy AF.

The only worst than a rapist is a person who cries rape.

Guys let this be a lesson. If she's too drunk to drive she can't give consent. Go forward at your own risk.

Last edited:
There's a lot of folk defending Alhassan on here as being innocent until proven guilty, who regularly call McGregor a rapist crackhead, based on far, far less

There's a lot of folk defending Alhassan on here as being innocent until proven guilty, who regularly call McGregor a rapist crackhead, based on far, far less
Vice versa too. Plenty of people here openly lynching Alhassan while being a Conor rape apologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back