Why i'm single

Look on the bright side TS, you still have 500 vCash.

I Googled hot Moroccan women and there were some good looking ladies. However, since this lady
MDG--Womens-Learning-Part-005.jpg
was in the second row of pics I'm guessing the Morroccans lack depth in their array of fine lookin' womenz.

Ahem ... just to clarify, I'ml not on that video...and that thing (that looks like a girl) is one of the most disgusting things living in this country....I lurk here often when i'm at work,and saw the quality of comments sherdog can provide...so I wanted some about that video,in my country they already did their part,it's funny but it's all in arabic so i didn't post it, I really want sherdoger's comments on it.
The video, not me,being single (thanks for the guys with advices :D )

Seriously that was disappointing
Unworthy of sherdog's posting level of humor .

I think he's single because he tell girls to check him out in his video, but none of them can access it because he doesn't know who to embed/link..?

lmmfao!!!! was thinking something similar!

You need to make it so we can actually watch the video, bradda.

I don't like this thread

Dude, I've been to Casablanca and there are plenty of hot chicks. A LOT of hideous ones but plenty of hot ones, unless you happen to only like blondes.

Any of you losers would nail that chick. lol Including TS.

Dude, I've been to Casablanca and there are plenty of hot chicks. A LOT of hideous ones but plenty of hot ones, unless you happen to only like blondes.

The ones that may look hot,well it's just make up get closer and look for yourself :)
plus the intellectual part is a lost cause ....:rolleyes:
You can't marry a dumb girl you'll get bored quickly :)
oh and i'm into brunettes long haired (with blue eyes) and that's a big problem :)

Any of you losers would nail that chick. lol Including TS.

Definitely not
in Japanese zettai iyada
it's like in Pokemon, I wild snorlax appears , kill it before it lay eggs.

The ones that may look hot,well it's just make up get closer and look for yourself :)
plus the intellectual part is a lost cause ....:rolleyes:
You can't marry a dumb girl you'll get bored quickly :)
oh and i'm into brunettes long haired (with blue eyes) and that's a big problem :)

I hate to break it to you but that's most hot chicks anywhere. My friends' wives are good looking and one of them has a sister who's a goddamn smoke show and they all live in Casablanca.

And if you're into intelligent hot chicks, you're probably asking for too much. You can find those in Holland though.

Last edited:
Back