Why i'm single

These are marriage material to you ?
the girls I know look much better,and I won't have to change anything :)
but as I said, it's marriage...

I don't understand. I thought you original post was implying Moroccan women are not marriage material because they are ugly. I counter with pics of hot women from Morocco, ostensibly solving your dilemma. What's your point, then? What makes Moroccan women not marriage material?

Unless you think those chicks I just posted aren't sexy enough, in which case...

Df2osF9.gif

I don't understand. I thought you original post was implying Moroccan women are not marriage material because they are ugly. I counter with pics of hot women from Morocco, ostensibly solving your dilemma. What's your point, then? What makes Moroccan women not marriage material?

Unless you think those chicks I just posted aren't sexy enough, in which case...

Df2osF9.gif

Their makeup,and photo editing makes them at 6 maybe 5, imagine in real life!!
I lived with hot girls and the ones you post aren't that hot, look closer, I'm a photo editor ,I can see through some photo illusions :)
annnd do you see any blue eyed brunette ?
I want my kids to not look as scary as i do,so i should pic a hot one, much hotter than what you posted.

but that's another subject,maybe i'll make someday a thread about help a bro get married.
the purpose of this thread actually was to have funny comments criticising that horrible movie clip i posted and the slut in it....

Last edited:
You look like a serial rapist who moonlights as a terrorist.

I lived with hot girls and the ones you post aren't that hot, look closer, I'm a photo editor ,I can see through some photo illusions :)
I want my kids to not look as scary as i do,so i should pic a hot one, much hotter than what you posted.

but that's another subject,maybe i'll make someday a thread about help a bro get married.
the purpose of this thread actually was to have funny comments criticising that horrible movie clip i posted and the slut in it....

Ah, so pointy elbows then, gotcha.

If those bishes are 5s and 6s, that's awesome, because those numbers are attainable for me. Here I was thinking they were out of my league. I guess I will book a flight to Morocco after all, if the 5s and 6s look like that I'll be very happy.

Too much pointy elbows in this world. Women should have them shaved down or something.

How old are you?

Ah, so pointy elbows then, gotcha.

If those bishes are 5s and 6s, that's awesome, because those numbers are attainable for me. Here I was thinking they were out of my league. I guess I will book a flight to Morocco after all, if the 5s and 6s look like that I'll be very happy.

Those are 5 and 6's?

I'm moving to Morocco too.

For both of the guys above ... careful, people are violent, you may escape authorities but people are really dangerous.

How old are you?

WAIT WAIT WAIT....

So why are you single again?

Ahhhh right, 'just looking for the right woman'...

Read the whole thing.

This thread is one of the worst in awhile except for the pictures homie just posted.

This thread is one of the worst in awhile except for the pictures homie just posted.

Agree, I posted it in mayberry while it belongs to the OT my bad.

Agree, I posted it in mayberry while it belongs to the OT my bad.

I am sure the mods would have moved it if they felt it was too intense for Mayberry. I just saw pictures of beautiful women from Morocco and have worked with a few so I am wondering what a ten looks like to you? How about you show us a picture of a ten to you and the type of woman worthy of your devotion?

This fucking sucks. You're so bad at trolling you're getting trolled by a drove of vets who think you're serious.

I demand you post pictures of your "marriage material" girls or I'm going to submit a cease and desist order. If those are 5s and 6s... and you're exceptional because you're tall and speak English... I'm even more exceptional because I have a club and enough money to bring one back... and I'ma get me a 10 from where you're at.

The club is to fix her nose in vid.

Back