Why i think UFC will go down before 2020

I don't think the UFC will go down however I expect it to got through a rough patch in the next 5 years with the new owners. It really depends if during that rough patch if any big UFC fighters decide to jump ship to Bellator or WSOF etc...

Just like nobody believe PRIDE Fc will go down, 2017 will be tough for UFC if Conor will lose and same with Sage.

I just want to see competition, sometimes i feel to drink Pepsi and sometimes Coca Cola, only problem is that everyone thinks Pepsi is less better because they are not popular, i do like Pepsi Max

boat%20gif_zpsxuqetu6m.gif

LOL. this fantastic!

DId you read the source, the new owners want Dana white to stay in UFC, even have some shares. AND why would you let a experience MMA company man like Dana white get away?
The question is just why UFC are selling it at the beginning, the reason i mean and what happens if Joe Rogan will leave?

More fighters have left UFC
More UFC fighters are not happy with the salaries
Rizin is expanding

Mark my words, 2018 will be a hell for Ufc if Conor will leave their organization

The UFC brand is stronger than ever imo. 2015 was the year MMA (The UFC) became a mainstream sport... at least in my part of the world. Media outlets report on most major events now days, in my local paper they had a full page about Robbie Lawler before His fight vs Condit at UFC 195, which was pretty mind-blowing too me, considering the complete lack of coverage previously.

Idk how long its going to last, but the sport definitely seems to be making strides in terms of popularity and exsposure internationally.

This might stop though. New owners are looking only to return their investment short term, but no long term goals are set imo. Zuffa was actually losing money making events in countries where people couldn't afford tickets at the price they were in US or UK, to the point where tickets were 10x cheaper in some countries. However, this was a wise long term investment, popularizing the sport in many other countries and getting people interested in MMA. I really don't see these new owners doing anything else but getting their money back, then milking the franchise(even with minimal profit) until it all collapses.

I dont think so. If they lose money they can scale back the number of shows and use their power of marketing to generate hype. Everyone loves to see fights/competitions, it's human nature. Realistically they can roll into any big city and fill an arena and make a good profit. People would go just to have something to do if the price is right.

Last edited:
The "UFC is dying" threads of 2014 are coming back

Usually other people are supposed to bump dumb threads, this dude did it himself

Rizin might be a good place for the fighters listed but not a great platform for north american viewers.

UFC has the MMA market locked for some time. Tito leaving was much larger than Bendo's departure and the org only continued to grow.

whose the chick in the pic?

Dana has managed card mishaps regularly so while will be financially tighter due to the high debt UFC might take more precautions with contingency backup bouts. Fighters still desperate for paydays. Rizen can also develop new talent pool for UFC so a bit of wash on poach threats.

We are close after what Dana did to his wife. I will give the sport 2030.

lol what an odd revamp, this thread actually aged like milk because in 2020 the ufc peaked

another thing, UFC is not MMA and Dana White is not UFC so the sport will be fine with or without him

Back