Why i think UFC will go down before 2020

During the last years we have watched a plenty of fighters cancelled their fights 1-3 weeks before and i some cases the events has been cancelled (Jon Jones vs Dan Henderson ) and also Jose Aldo vs Chad Mendes i august 2014 if i am not mistaken, this is not something UFC can afford to have cancelled fights.

Now when the NSAC have banned IV it will be harder for some fighters to make the weight compare to before.

Dont forget about Reebook, as soon the contract has been expired UFC will have much tougher to hold them like Benson Hendeson and i believe that before 2020 Bellator might be closer to their goal to be a huge competiotion.

Rizin might also be a good place for heavyweights strikers like Overeem,Bigfoot Silva and JDS , for right money they will fight there.

I just cant see UFC doing well during the coming years since Ronda ,Sage and Van Zant have lost and now it is Conors turn to get a big KO loss.
If ufc get a contract longer than 5 years with fox this year that ends thread

boat%20gif_zpsxuqetu6m.gif
LOL, I cant get enough of this gif... whoever made it my hats off to him.

As for UFC going down, I dont know if that's what I really want, but I would definitely like to see other organizations emerge and rise to the same level or higher so those fucks dont have a monopoly on mma and it forces them to treat their talent fairly instead of pumping all their money into fluff jobs.

likes recieved:0
the stats speak for themselves

ZuffaZombie1_400x400.jpg

I'm just sayin'.
typical reply I guess, nothing to say just throw in a Meme.

I love how people think UFC is going to get axed in few years but really its Bellator that could be in danger in next few years.
With the decline of cable TV viacom is not doing so well. Thats why we see coker having to put out freak shows. Thats why we dont see Will brooks fighting anyone.

At least UFC has the PPV and Fightpass to fall back too. What was Bellator last PPV numbers?

Look I would love Bellator to take off ( thats why im soo harsh towards the org) because it does help fighter value in the market to be higher. But the direction they are taking for now only help if you are fighter with Ex-UFC tag on him or sideshow fighter like dada5000.

they wont give it away unless they have to.

their business model is pay fighters nothing and keep as much as they can themselves and this model has helped the UFC turn into the multi-billion dollar org that it is.

but if the MMArket were to get more competitive, say if Bellator started offering salaries to attract the UFC's top stars away then Zuffa could easily loosen the purse strings and pay out more. sh1t they already have to do this with McGregor

Yes and we can expect that event the biggest names in UFC will leave, i am pretty sure Gegard Mousasi and other fighters who fought in Strikeforce will do when their contracts has been expire.

The fight game is constantly in rotation and you guys make this damn gloomy ass thread every month. Not even considering the fact that 2015 was a phenomenal year for the UFC in terms of buy-rates and casual, public interest.

zuffa are selling up quite soon

dana is barely around already, watch him vanish after 200

I'll sell you some UFC insurance. It isn't cheap, but it is totally worth it.
If the UFC is gone in 4 years, you'll be rich!

Relax Henny Penny, the sky isn't falling on the UFC.
Go bake some bread. I'd help... but I got all this stuff to do. Let me know when it is done. I love fresh baked bread.

zuffa are selling up quite soon

dana is barely around already, watch him vanish after 200

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if the fertitas and Dana are gone by 2020, actually I kind of think they will be. But I think the UFC will still be going.

it's not about the ufc falling to some of you idiots, it's about why stick around for it to fall when it's already peaked, sell up now and get a lot more $ instead of selling up 5 years later when who knows what can happen

funny part is, some of you guys think that if zuffa do sell, it's the end of mma... which is pretty stupid

Not a chance. There's a lot of things I can say about the UFC that are negative. The inability to plan ahead is not among them. They will last. They've already succeeded in securing their future with all the non-UFC content on Fightpass, with TV deals, growing number of regional TUF shows, and so on. It cracks me up that TS thinks the UFC will fold when Dana White leaves. In case you haven't figured it out, he's already semi-retired. The show he's doing now with Serra and his other buddy is the Golden Parachute. No one gives a fuck. Lorenzo will step in until they find a suitable replacement.

Back