Why i think UFC will go down before 2020

UFC just had their best year of all time in 2015... and so far it seems like 2016 is even better than that.

During the last years we have watched a plenty of fighters cancelled their fights 1-3 weeks before and i some cases the events has been cancelled (Jon Jones vs Dan Henderson ) and also Jose Aldo vs Chad Mendes i august 2014 if i am not mistaken, this is not something UFC can afford to have cancelled fights.

Now when the NSAC have banned IV it will be harder for some fighters to make the weight compare to before.

Dont forget about Reebook, as soon the contract has been expired UFC will have much tougher to hold them like Benson Hendeson and i believe that before 2020 Bellator might be closer to their goal to be a huge competiotion.

Rizin might also be a good place for heavyweights strikers like Overeem,Bigfoot Silva and JDS , for right money they will fight there.

I just cant see UFC doing well during the coming years since Ronda ,Sage and Van Zant have lost and now it is Conors turn to get a big KO loss.

So, the UFC will be gone in less than 4 years? Are you serious? Did your magical 8 ball tell you this? WTF....

I've read plenty of BS on this site, but this one probably takes the cake bro....

Sage and PVZ weren't even draws, they are just prospects. By 2020, we should have a good idea whether or not they panned out.

Yes yes its alllways around the corner isnt it?

the-end-is-near1.jpg

Horrible thread TS.

It's harder to make weight so fighters won't and the UFC will go down? Ever stop to think that eventually fighters will adapt?

Horrible thread TS.

It's harder to make weight so fighters won't and the UFC will go down? Ever stop to think that eventually fighters will adapt?
UFC is for sale, what do you not understand? It will go down just like PRIDE FC did 2007

UFC is for sale, what do you not understand? It will go down just like PRIDE FC did 2007

They are selling for roughly $4b.
That shows signs that the company will be around quite awhile ;)

Rizin might be a good place for the fighters listed but not a great platform for north american viewers.

UFC has the MMA market locked for some time. Tito leaving was much larger than Bendo's departure and the org only continued to grow.
Tito hasn't had a relevant win since 2011 (Bader) and before that one win, he hadn't even won a fight since 2006. He went 1-7-1 in his last 9 UFC fights. Tito Ortiz leaving for Bellator meant fuck all as far as the UFC was concerned. If he does well in Bellator, it only proves the gap between the two organizations. If he does poorly, he's not helping Bellator anyway, so who cares?

They are selling for roughly $4b.
That shows signs that the company will be around quite awhile ;)
Microsoft bought Nokia for more than $7 billion in 2014. Where's Nokia these days? Companies can go down much faster than you think. The UFC isn't going anywhere, but that has more to do with the demand for its product than the value of the company.

If/when the Chinese buy the UFC, likely as not MMA Fighter Contracts will go down in price.

Classic anti-UFC thread with NOTHING new to say, just bitter and hopeless wishful thinking...

Keep your fingers crossed there chief, hopefully it will prevent you from typing any more.

What a shitty way to pander for likes!
Sounds to me like you are afraid of this possibility/reality. Don't shoot the messenger.

Also, not sure where you been but the UFC is kinda up for sale now.

And TS, that Sage/PVZ thing is just wrong on your part lol.

We never know what will happen, but there is a reason why Reebook have got a finger of UFC and now this, that is because UFC can not cover it up by themselves and who knows what FOX thinks regarding them.

I want to see a big change where Bellator and Rizin can do more events and grow a lot, i rather watch 8 big events in Rizin then 30 bad from UFC

Rizin probably won't even be around anymore this time next year lmao.

Classic anti-UFC thread with NOTHING new to say, just bitter and hopeless wishful thinking...

Keep your fingers crossed there chief, hopefully it will prevent you from typing any more.

What a shitty way to pander for likes!
;Spot on. He went right off the cliff when he brought up Rizin as a viable option to anything.

I don't think the UFC will go down however I expect it to got through a rough patch in the next 5 years with the new owners. It really depends if during that rough patch if any big UFC fighters decide to jump ship to Bellator or WSOF etc...

I disagree MMA is growing still,
IMO the difference in the size star is all about the growth of MMA
Tito big, Chuck bigger, GSP bigger yet, Brock huge, Ronda OMG big, Conner bigger yet
The trend is due to sport growth

Back