Why I think Matt Brown will beat Condit

Thing I've noticed with Condit is that he always fights at his opponents tempo.

NO.

He is very aggressive and at any point in the fight he is fast and strong enough to do something dangerous and unpredictable.

Matt Brown turns fights into grinding wars, but Condit can keep up with Matt Brown with his chin and cardio, I think Matt Brown will have to fight more conservatively if he wants to avoid gassing out and possibly being finished. should be a dog fight either way.

Condit by KO. Condit has great chin and can pick his shots and combos well. He won't crumble under Brown's ferocious attacks and I can see him catching Brown coming in...

Can't wait for this one!

...yeah and I think my gf should morph into a nymphomaniac supermodel but it aint gunna happen either. Condit is the better more technical striker and hands Brown his arse on the ground. Hoping it stays standing for a while as it would be fun but realistically Condit will just outclass Brown here.

Personally, I'd like to see Matt Brown win. I'd like to see him get a shot at GSP.

I think what will end up happening is a KO by Condit, ala the Dan Hardy fight.

Should be an awesome fight though.

Ellenberger and hendricks couldn't stop condit and you think brown will stop him in the 1st
Not to mention when he faced hardy who at that time fought an aggresive brawling style got ko'd by condits superior striking

I'll be there, watching Condit smash Brown and return him back to mediocrity!

If there's someone who can survive the "first round Matt Brown flurry" it's Condit. But you can't count Brown out at this point, he'll be in Condit's face for at least 5 minutes, pushing the pace.

Condit is very hittable, and Brown is a finisher.

Out of everyone in the top 5.. Condit is easily the best matchup for Brown.

I think they are very similar fighters but Condit seems to be more dangerous on every level and for his entire UFC career he's been fighting the best of the best and coming out on top more often than not. Brown has been impressive against journeymen and lower level fighters but he pretty much reaches his limits when he rises above that level

Ellenberger and hendricks couldn't stop condit and you think brown will stop him in the 1st
Not to mention when he faced hardy who at that time fought an aggresive brawling style got ko'd by condits superior striking

Condit and Hardy threw the exact same hook at the same time and Condit's chin seemed to hold up better. Not that he wasn't the superior striker, but that's not really why he won...

I doubt either of these guys is knocking out the other, but I could see Brown being TKO'd by knee strikes (esp. to the body).

Weird, I thought the first post would say "I am drunk"

Theres no other reason for anyone to think Brown will beat Condit.

Matt Brown isn't a monster on the ground and while his striking is vicious its nowhere near as refined as what Condit has in his arsenal.

Frankly, Condit has him beat in virtually every area but I'm not gonna rule out the possibility of Matt Brown ending up with the upset. If Matt Brown comes out aggressive and relentless he might have a shot at catching Condit and getting the TKO in the first round but if he doesn't?...I think Condit will have his way with him.

I've got Condit via TKO late in the first or early in the second.

There is NO WAY Condit gets TKOd from strikes. Condit absorbs all Browns strikes and yes, he out grits The Immortal.

My prediction is that Matt Brown is going to come out blitzing, landing many strikes making us believe that he might possibly beat Condit but then gassing out and getting caught in a submission.

Back