Why haven't the media been terrorizing Jose Aldo to learn english as well?

Because scarface looks like a stone faced killa. In all seriousness I have no idea.

Aldo doesn't care about entertaining the fans anymore.

He's busy perfecting his technique and skills rather than talking, he likes to walk the walk. :icon_chee

He's not as exciting as Barao anymore. Barao has a better chance of being a star unless Aldo wins the LW title.

Because somehow, even though Aldo's recent performances have been bad (for him anyway), Barao is an easier target.

Don't get why Brazilians somehow are required to learn English (as in that article) to be popular?

Stun Gun and Zombie are both popular... they can't speak much English at all.

Don't get why Brazilians somehow are required to learn English (as in that article) to be popular?

Stun Gun and Zombie are both popular... they can't speak much English at all.

They aren't champions that need tremendous drawing power.

Maybe they're afraid Aldo would kick them squaw in the nuts.

I'm sure when Zombie fought Aldo for Championship that was a big draw and he was a big draw on that day.

Casuals very rarely know who zombie is, and the fans he has he gained through his crazy fighting style.

Maybe the media should be at the Americans to learn Portuguese for when they fight in Brazil.

Lost cause, I don't think the UFC see much crossover potential with him.... Either that or he's just too gangsta

Casuals very rarely know who zombie is, and the fans he has he gained through his crazy fighting style.

Casuals don't know much about Barao either to start off with... I mean he ain't exactly a charismatic guy.

I don't think him speaking English would improve him much either. You are not talking about people with interesting persona like Anderson Silva or Vitor Belfort.

Also, Fedor can't speak much English either.

Casuals don't know much about Barao either to start off with... I mean he ain't exactly a charismatic guy.

I don't think him speaking English would improve him much either. You are not talking about people with interesting persona like Anderson Silva or Vitor Belfort.

Also, Fedor can't speak much English either.

I think that's the point they're trying to make is that there's more potential to reach the casuals if you can get your personality to show to them

Back