Why doesn't Stephen A Smith get more UFC work?

He's wack and slightly racist.
He's not even close to being racist. Where do yo guys come up with this shit? I'm almost more bothered that I have to defend Stephen A Smith because he can be annoying, but how the hell is he racist? He doesn't support BLM, he trashes kapernick, hes quick to criticize the black community. It sounds like you're the one race baiting.

he doesn't know a goddamn thing about mma. the dude is retarded

The last thing this sport needs is stephen a smith.
I stopped listening to his dribble about 5-10 years ago. I honestly don't know what show is his nor am I interested. The guy looked like he knew his stuff next to Skip but anyone would. After Skip it became clear Stephen A is only slightly more rational.
Yeah he really controls the mainstream narrative. Him or Max will something crazy on his morning show and then for the next week it's a topic of discussion on every sports show. The dude is to much and arrogant as hell.

He's not even close to being racist. Where do yo guys come up with this shit? I'm almost more bothered that I have to defend Stephen A Smith because he can be annoying, but how the hell is he racist? He doesn't support BLM, he trashes kapernick, hes quick to criticize the black community. It sounds like you're the one race baiting.

BLM is not a racist organization. BLM's purpose is to bring awareness to policy brutality and excessive force.

He's tossed the race card around numerous times and said things that would get a white commentator fired if they did the same.

SAS is one of the most notorious racists around and has been for years. Only he can get away with it because he is black.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...n-smith-egregious-jason-garrett-gets-keep-job

Last edited:
I cannot stand his personality. Like dude, chill out...stop screaming.

He clearly knows a tonne about UFC and MMA in general. He speaks so passionately about the subject, in my opinion he should be co commentating with either Joe Rogan and Anik, or even Cruz and Anik.
Imagine Stephen A as a hype man in between these guys?
Or, have him replace Buffer when he retires? He has a definable voice.
View attachment 583187

I hope so that would be hilarious

He clearly knows a tonne about UFC and MMA in general. He speaks so passionately about the subject, in my opinion he should be co commentating with either Joe Rogan and Anik, or even Cruz and Anik.
View attachment 583187
Because true ballers are gonna ball.

BLM is not a racist organization. BLM's purpose is to bring awareness to policy brutality and excessive force.

He's tossed the race card around numerous times and said things that would get a white commentator fired if they did the same.

SAS is one of the most notorious racists around and has been for years. Only he can get away with it because he is black.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...n-smith-egregious-jason-garrett-gets-keep-job
Uhh theres alot of truth in that article. They instituted the rooney rule because the NFl kept hiring these underachieving retreads and while relagating alot of the talented black coaches to just coordinators without even getting interviews. He also hates the Cowboys with a passion and trolls the fuck out of them every chance he gets so he put littlle extra on it. Hes blunt, but he's blunt with every race. To call him notoriously racist is flat out bullshit. One group of people call him an Uncle Tom and another group calls him racist, he cant be both. There was literally a petition started a to get him fired a couple of years ago for comments deemed detrimental to the black community.

Last edited:
View attachment 583187

His duo with the schmo would be great.

When they put him on the Conor/Khabib card he was laughably ignorant on the topic of MMA and made it through the telecasts making analogies with the NBA and NFL. He’s lucky Khabib acted the fool or he would’ve had nothing to hot take about.

Stephen A smith should be a full time ufc commentator. They should kick out all the commentators and make the trio for all PPV to be stephen a smith, skip bayless and shannon sharpe!

I don't understand his appeal...he's a loudmouthed clown.

View attachment 583187

He doesn't know enough about MMA but sometimes he is hilariously correct on his "wrong" prediction.

Guy sounds like an 89 yo Jewish Grandma from Long Island. *screeches "Niiine hours! Niiiiiiine hours!!"

It's bad enough we got Jay Glazer in Bellator.

Stephen A Smith should be UFC president AND commentator!
SAS.png

ufc doesn't want to pay him. he obviously has a special deal in place anytime he says "ufc"

Back