Why doesn't Joe Rogan think GSP is the GOAT?

He thinks MM is the Goat which I think is ridiculous considering how many fighters have better resumes

I can't believe how much rogan triggers people.. he makes a living from theorizing about things he doesn't necessarily know much about.. a philosopher of sorts.. and then we have all these guys sitting there, frowning - he's wrong, and people dare listen to him, it's a conspiracy from Dana white!

It's probably as easy as joe being a just bleed disciple.. gsp is a strategist, a beast and possibly the goat but he doesn't front kick ko people or enter the matrix.. is it really that hard to see? Everyone doesn't have the same criteria..

GSP is on the Mount Rushmore of MMA greats. My personal pick is Jon Jones as the absolute GOAT, but GSP is in the conversation for sure. Rogan is just one opinion of out millions and he works for the UFC so he is not entirely unbiased and there is some rancor between Dana White and GSP that is also part of the mix as well.

Because he has watched Jones fight and if you can't tell the difference in who is the better fighter between the two, you are watching the wrong sport!

Joe is an alien, GSP will expose Joe for being an alien.......GSP has seen aliens........he fights aliens and you wonder why he doesn't do MMA fights anymore!!

That and Dana doesn't like GSP..........I know people will say "But Willy, you know Joe was a Fedor nut gobbler and Dana doesn't like Fedor" Well that was before Joe turned full Shill alien, he was in his transformation stage during the Fedor salad tossing days.........

Georges has really never been the "Just Bleed Warrior" that everyone lusts over. He has really no huge knockout highlight reel stuff, extremely calculated and tactical. Lots of takedowns and ground control, running the clock down....avoid damage and easily pointing his way to repeated wins all the while avoiding danger (and losing a fluke fight again aka Serra)

I can't speak for Rogan or any of the other members that seem to hate GSP but that's my best guess. You just can't win in these MMA arguments. If GSP fought like Justin Gaethje the SherBROS would love him....but then criticize the shit out of his fight IQ and say why not wrestle more "you'll get CTE"

Fucking two faced. Carry on....

Because he has watched Jones fight and if you can't tell the difference in who is the better fighter between the two, you are watching the wrong sport!

But but but Jon's run was against past their prime, shadows of themselves LHW's, pumped up MW's (past their prime), A Viking from another time and an emaciated HW.........whilst all the time he was full on Pulsing!!!!!

Who cares what Joe thinks? He will do and say whatever Dana tells him to.

But but but Jon's run was against past their prime, shadows of themselves LHW's, pumped up MW's (past their prime), A Viking from another time and an emaciated HW.........whilst all the time he was full on Pulsing!!!!!
<[analyzed}>

Becuase joe sees himself as gsp and gets angry for what gsp did and what he could never do

Lol this is really thread worthy? Someone that works for the ufc thinks GSP isn't goat???

This is why I do polls. GSP and Fedor switch between #1 and #2 GOAT, and now with Jones and Silva in category of cheating goats who else would you give it to?

Last time I heard Rogan talking about who's GOAT, I believe he said it was between Silva and Fedor. I don't think Dana tells him to give praise to Fedor.
That's actually a really good point, came in here to call Joe a shill, left perplexed

<Kpop01>

Why do you think?

When Anderson Silva was on his 16-winning streak, we often hear Joe claiming Silva is going to be the best ever. Until now, he isn't denying that Silva in his prime was something special. He just loved watching Silva and his WTF finishes. Today, we also hear him saying Jon Jones is probably the greatest MMA fighter to ever fight in the UFC. Joe really compliments these two very much.

But I never hear Rogan frequently saying with confidence that GSP is the GOAT. Why is it?

I honestly thought he clearly said it during the JRE with GSP...
If he didn't say that, it's obviously not to offend the casul american who can't stand that a non american could be the GOAT... UFC is entirely design to please the american fan. They don't give a shit about other nationalities. BTW, it's either GSP or Jones.

Well that’s just, like, his opinion man.

It’s so subjective anyway. There’s an argument that can be made for numerous fighters; Fedor, Anderson, Jones etc.

I dislike the guy immensely, but I’d pitch Jones there at this point. Again, it’s just an opinion. It’s similar to the whole P4P nonsense.

Because Rogan had/has a serious hard on for BJ Penn and Matt Hughes, Penn probably more than any other fighter and well......

Where you at Possy B?

dada031efb440fe7923d909b6939fea0.jpg

watch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back