Why Doesn't Alexa Grasso Just hire a prep coach?

no it's not, she was getting taken down by 115 lbsers. she will get out grappled big time at 125.
Yea because that's totally what happens every time someone moves up a weight class. I forgot how much better Masvidal, Whittaker, Gastelum, Smith, and Santos were at their former weight classes before they moved up to where they currently are.

Yea because that's totally what happens every time someone moves up a weight class. I forgot how much better Masvidal, Whittaker, Gastelum, Smith, and Santos were at their former weight classes before they moved up to where they currently are.
Aside from masvidal, none of the people you mentioned were getting constantly taken down in their previous weight classes...

Aside from masvidal, none of the people you mentioned were getting constantly taken down in their previous weight classes...
I was talking more about general success versus just grappling. Still there's no reason to think that the increase in weight and strength wouldn't help Grasso in this department, and it's not like the top of the fw division is loaded with grapplers anyways.

125 competition might be more suitable for her. The bulk of the girls are strikers and she doesn't have to deal with a lot of heavy grapplers.

This is what very lean girls look like. As you can see they carry significant less fat than grasso.
_PB38048-%C2%A9PERBERNAL.jpg

All grasso has to do is drop 5-7 lbs of fat and keep it off. It's not like she would be at an unhealthy bodyfat, it would just take discipline.

thats what claudia looks like: roidy and fake boobed
5231A7CE-6825-48BF-ADA5-7AD4471B8304-1168-000001852BE2FD79.png

I don't understand it. I'm a 31yr old amateur fighter and I cut 22lb for free to make 155. I have the metabolism of a 31yr old man.
All I do is cut carbs and sugar entirely two weeks out and run in the morning. Weight melts off. I don't buy any excuses from the "pros" who have all the resources for a smooth cut.
I literally do it on my own and have never missed weight or felt drained.

I blame this fuckin' guy

eWWUmZC.jpg
it's amazing how someone doesnt have photoshoop this picture and changed forehead between theese two legends. Sorry bout my bad english but i was KO'ed alot as a child. Can someone tell me how i start i new thread? :(

it's amazing how someone doesnt have photoshoop this picture and changed forehead between theese two legends. Sorry bout my bad english but i was KO'ed alot as a child. Can someone tell me how i start i new thread? :(

Huh? You can’t make new threads, you’re a white belt.

She's so cute. She should leave that crappy camp run by her uncle and move to america.

A bodybuilder also has an in competition shape and out and just because she can doesn't mean she should.

And it sure as hell is not top performance shape. On contest day or thereabouts, physical capacity is in the toilet.

I don't understand it. I'm a 31yr old amateur fighter and I cut 22lb for free to make 155. I have the metabolism of a 31yr old man.
All I do is cut carbs and sugar entirely two weeks out and run in the morning. Weight melts off. I don't buy any excuses from the "pros" who have all the resources for a smooth cut.
I literally do it on my own and have never missed weight or felt drained.
Put a wig on and get yourself to Vegas. There might still be time to get on the card tonight.

judging by her photo here, she easily can drop 10 lbs of fat
010_Alexa_Grasso.0.jpg

This is what very lean girls look like. As you can see they carry significant less fat than grasso.
_PB38048-%C2%A9PERBERNAL.jpg

All grasso has to do is drop 5-7 lbs of fat and keep it off. It's not like she would be at an unhealthy bodyfat, it would just take discipline.

Bodybuilders use every chemical under the sun to look like that, ever hear about USADA?

Huh? You can’t make new threads, you’re a white belt.
Didnt know about that but thats a good thing fo sure! Do i need to keep posting to get there or can i just blow someone to get a fast tack?

Back