Why Doesn't Alexa Grasso Just hire a prep coach?

BlameTheMedia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
judging by her photo here, she easily can drop 10 lbs of fat
010_Alexa_Grasso.0.jpg

This is what very lean girls look like. As you can see they carry significant less fat than grasso.
_PB38048-%C2%A9PERBERNAL.jpg

All grasso has to do is drop 5-7 lbs of fat and keep it off. It's not like she would be at an unhealthy bodyfat, it would just take discipline.

It’s a discipline and recovery thing. Also a full time nutritionist is expensive

A bodybuilder also has an in competition shape and out and just because she can doesn't mean she should.

no it's not, she was getting taken down by 115 lbsers. she will get out grappled big time at 125.

125 is not 115. There's a bunch of good wrestlers at 115 liike Suarez, Carla, Claudia, and Calvillo.
125 has a semi-decent wrestler in Roxy and that's about it, it's the most striker friendly division in the UFC.

Do nutritionists accept Reebok coupons?

judging by her photo here, she easily can drop 10 lbs of fat
010_Alexa_Grasso.0.jpg

This is what very lean girls look like. As you can see they carry significant less fat than grasso.

All grasso has to do is drop 5-7 lbs of fat and keep it off. It's not like she would be at an unhealthy bodyfat, it would just take discipline.

No joke, I'm happy she didn't cut the weight, she's my type like this.

I should give her a call.

So sad, now Claudia has no opponent. :( I was so hyped due to this fight.

I would not be surprised if it was that time of the month.
Women have different weight cutting challenges then men.

I'm not a fan of excuses or fighters missing weight. I'm even less of a fan of weight cutting. Let's get hydration tests, multiple weight checks and get fighters to step into the cage at the weight they are competing.

I don't care if two people weighed the same the day before. If one guy is 10lbs heavier then the other in the cage that goes against the whole point of weight classes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back