Why Doesn't Alexa Grasso Just hire a prep coach?

Didnt know about that but thats a good thing fo sure! Do i need to keep posting to get there or can i just blow someone to get a fast tack?

Talkin' crazy and weird like that? Stay a white belt.

Bro you can’t train optimally at a body fat like that. Name a fighter the same body fat as a bodybuilder ifbb that is successful...

I mean this is the first time she missed weight and she immediately decided to go up a division. I forgive her because she's cute, and I read her apology statement in her little accent.

judging by her photo here, she easily can drop 10 lbs of fat
010_Alexa_Grasso.0.jpg

This is what very lean girls look like. As you can see they carry significant less fat than grasso.
_PB38048-%C2%A9PERBERNAL.jpg

All grasso has to do is drop 5-7 lbs of fat and keep it off. It's not like she would be at an unhealthy bodyfat, it would just take discipline.

0090765f-fdaa-404f-8cd2-8682acae13af.gif

It's not the weight that bothers me about her. I rather see her try out for a new gym. I want to see her change her approach in competition. She still "fights" rather than having a strong gameplan.

010_Alexa_Grasso.0.jpg

This is what very lean girls look like. As you can see they carry significant less fat than grasso.

All grasso has to do is drop 5-7 lbs of fat and keep it off. It's not like she would be at an unhealthy bodyfat, it would just take discipline.
there's a rabbit among those women

She can hire me as her "night time cardio" coach.

<datassdom>

010_Alexa_Grasso.0.jpg

No.. this is what bodybuilders look like. We can post a pic of any UFC fighter next to the last stage of Mr.Olympia as well and it'll look like a fat shame.

Weight cutting is not always the answer, especially when the girl in the pic looks fine and healthy, we can see her ribs and her biceps are defined. Bobby knuckles moved up in weight and became champ, he said in later interviews that he regrets everytime he cut exissive weight like that cause it was messing wiht his performance. and he wasnt pushing himself as much as ww rumble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back