Why does Woodly still have fans?

On that note whites love white fighters for the same things they hate non-white fighters for: Cockiness (Mcgregor/Bisping) PEDS (Brock/Sonnen) and Criminals (Gustafsson).

Is normal....

Not really. Whites (probably like yourself) will sell out their own kind and support a non-White fighter at a drop of a hat. There's no unity there. Whites like that are known as cucks.

He's OK. Good fighter and usually a nice guy but he's been saying some stupid shit lately at the same time. He keeps calling people racist for some bizarre reason.
Why are you offended if it is that bizarre and untrue?

Why are you offended if it is that bizarre and untrue?
Who said I'm offended? What the fuck are you talking about?
yNCVL.gif

I see the low end of the gene pool has found the low key racist type of thread they gravitate towards. Sherdog posters are in the same vein as YT posters. This place is thirsty as fuck to go full on Stormfront.

I see the low end of the gene pool has found the low key racist type of thread they gravitate towards. Sherdog posters are in the same vein as YT posters. This place is thirsty as fuck to go full on Stormfront.

You forgot to shoehorn the term 'Alt Right' into your sentence.

Not really. Whites (probably like yourself) will sell out their own kind and support a non-White fighter at a drop of a hat. There's no unity there. Whites like that are known as cucks.

Im not white dumbass.

Oh you said said cucks you must think you're edgy too

cause he's entertaining. Nate the great and condit fights were great

I disagree. He was going off about how Rogan only to call how muscular black athletes gas fast. It's a common stereotype in the wrestling world and especially here.

I know. He also went off on Rogan's stereotypes of black athletes being fast, explosive, having superior fast twitch muscle fibers, and having giant dongs..... Oh, wait, no he didn't go off on Rogan for saying those things. I wonder why?

Woodley 2

Forum dwellers 0

Everytime this guy opens his mouth he says something stupid, ignorant or wrong. He also isn't even that great of a fighter, who also got a gift title shot that wasn't earned.
Maybe you should retire from MMA discussion.

Back