Why does Woodly still have fans?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everytime this guy opens his mouth he says something stupid, ignorant or wrong. He also isn't even that great of a fighter, who also got a gift title shot that wasn't earned.

5yl2k0

He could be very well received, but (as you say) he cannot help but speak stupidly. If he loses, I can see him getting one or two more losses and being gone from the UFC.

Because he is a good fighter and a humble guy.

i don't think woodley has a single fan on this board, who the hell are you talking about

Maybe because they're not invested in what he says and are invested in what he does.

Maybe you should give it a try. Because honestly, how do you get butthurt by Woodley. The dude is barely relevant besides the TS.

Have you ever met him TS?

He's a really nice guy.

Maybe because they're not invested in what he says and are invested in what he does.

Maybe you should give it a try. Because honestly, how do you get butthurt by Woodley. The dude is barely relevant besides the TS.

Not fight?

He's more athletic than me and thats saying a lot. He's a beast. He has a chance vs RL but it's a slugger chance. Robbie Lawler has been unbeatable virutally winning decisions all the time.

Lots of fighters are outspoken but T Wood is skilled and a real challenge to Lawler. He's a family man too.

I'm actually more curious why he gets so much hate. His mum is extremely annoying, but he's humble and reasonable in pretty much every interview I've seen of him.

Whats not to like? He ko'd koscheck

if you cheer for woodley over lawler, you don't make sense to me. I hate woodley, but I also was there when he laid on guys in Strikeforce, then opened up the floodgates for idiots to say that UFC journeymen were better than strikeforce's best when marquardt knocked him out. Woodley let down the team.

Have you ever met him TS?

He's a really nice guy.

Damn straight. Met him at the fan expo during Silva/Sonnen 2 weekend and the guy was a class act. We got to talk to for a bit about his style and how no one can really stop him from doing what he does and then I declared him the next WW champ in Strikeforce (we all know the result of that) and looked forward to him eventually jumping to the UFC. Very friendly guy and the next UFC WW Champion.

Everytime this guy opens his mouth he says something stupid, ignorant or wrong. He also isn't even that great of a fighter, who also got a gift title shot that wasn't earned.
I've heard many people call him racist lately, have I missed something?

Is there evidence or videos etc. of him making anti-white comments?

I'm a fan. How can you say a bad word about Woodley? He's a great fighter, CLEAN athlete and a worthy man.
For Christ sake, he rejected Gastelum's 20% purse when he was some 10lbs heavier for their fight, which he WON.

P.S. I'm WHITE, but it never mattered!

He's the most explosive guy in the UFC

besides Erick Silva

Back