Why does Woodly still have fans?

Might be one of the most offensive things I've ever read
Is it because the truth hurts?

Remember Jones " I saw DC and as a fellow black man I felt I should say hello"

Can you imagine if a white fighter said some shit like this?

Its mostly true.

Not sure

First time I watched him was the Paul Daley fight and he was awful

Gassed and did his usual LnP

Not watched a lot of his ufc fights, the Koscheck fight was a pretty fun fight and was a good KO

Maia should have got the title shot

Is it because the truth hurts?

Remember Jones " I saw DC and as a fellow black man I felt I should say hello"

Can you imagine if a white fighter said some shit like this?

Its mostly true.
Jon Jones now represents most black people.
Gotcha.

He ain't humble. That interview w helwani he said I am the best in the world about 50 times. He even answered a question by saying Im not going to answer, because I'm the best in the world. I will however answer your 2nd questio" - humble my ass.

I am the best my brand racist I'm am a huge star rarararara

fuck that

So basically, you have a problem with fighters believing in themselves.

Judging from what you're saying, it sounds to me like he was simply selling himself. He's never been the braggadocious type. Conor has said worst, and he has a huge dedicated fan base.

So basically, you have a problem with fighters believing in themselves.

Judging from what you're saying, it sounds to me like he was simply selling himself. He's never been the braggadocious type. Conor has said worst, and he has a huge dedicated fan base.
Conor was entertaining though, even if deluded.

Tyron seems deluded without being entertaining.

Conor was entertaining though, even if deluded.

Tyron seems deluded without being entertaining.

It kinda seems like you're holding Tyron to standards that Conor is apparently exempt from. If some one claims to dislike non humble fighters, there should be no exceptions

It kinda seems like you're holding Tyron to standards that Conor is apparently exempt from. If some one claims to dislike non humble fighters, there should be no exceptions
Dude is trollin' hard.

People really hating on Woodley's mom...your mom's would be that hyped too if you actually did something with your lives instead of sherdoggin while screaming for lasagna every Saturday night.

People really hating on Woodley's mom...your mom's would be that hyped too if you actually did something with your lives instead of sherdoggin while screaming for lasagna every Saturday night.

ahahaha. preach brother.

We're calling him "Whoodley" now TS, because he doesn't deserve the shot and people have been asking who he is.

Because he was in Straight Outta Compton, for like 20secs.

#GUERNICAbless

Everytime this guy opens his mouth he says something stupid, ignorant or wrong. He also isn't even that great of a fighter, who also got a gift title shot that wasn't earned.
Is that you, Josh Koscheck?

tyron-woodley-ufc-167-knockout.gif

The Shot That Made Me a Woodley Fan

296lwkh.gif

The Shot That Made Me a Bisping Fan

Back