Why does Whittaker get over looked?

Lol probably cause you're a casual.

Romero now out of the picture, take a look at the division right now and tell me who exactly beats Whittaker.

Jacaré could beat him, Romero could beat him (even though two fights is more than enough), shit I could see Rockhold beating him. The point is that Whittaker doesn't have that aura of invencibility that guys like MM, Anderson or Jones had, that's why he's not so talked about even though he's beating only top guys.

Jacaré could beat him, Romero could beat him (even though two fights is more than enough), shit I could see Rockhold beating him. The point is that Whittaker doesn't have that aura of invencibility that guys like MM, Anderson or Jones had, that's why he's not so talked about even though he's beating only top guys.
Whittaker already beat 2 of the guys you named lol.

He beat Romero twice so I don't even know why you would name him.

And he TKO'd Jacare.

Do you even fact check or watch fights before you spew your bullshit?

Also Lol at Rockhold.

And lol at bringing up Silva and Jones, 2 juice heads.

I've seen all of ngannou's fights including the last one that was hard to hear over the booing

One round wonders tend to get exposed and then lose a lot in heavyweight

Shane carwin had similar hype right up until he didn't
I think you missed the point.

Whittaker already beat 2 of the guys you named lol.

He beat Romero twice so I don't even know why you would name him.

And he TKO'd Jacare.

Do you even fact check or watch fights before you spew your bullshit?

Also Lol at Rockhold.

And lol at bringing up Silva and Jones, 2 juice heads.

Wow! He TKOed Jacaré? I guess tt's settled then. No fighter has ever won a rematch.
But thanks for enlightening me Mr. Reason.

Wow! He TKOed Jacaré? I guess tt's settled then. No fighter has ever won a rematch.
But thanks for enlightening me Mr. Reason.
So that is your argument to counter my post? Weak

You said "Jacare beats Whittaker" which is rather silly since Jacare got finished in the second round and nothing about Jacare indicates he would beat Whittaker in a rematch.

Clueless casual.

Because as talented as Whittaker is, he's less likely to give you brain damage or one shot KO you.

Not that hard to understand.

Depends on who's fighting.

Whittaker gave Jacare more brain damage than Yoel, that's for sure (for the people who want to talk about controversial decisions).

He looks like a default enemy in every action game. He's too nice and he won't be able to change that anytime soon, even if he just puts on a face during promo. He doesn't have the 'it' factor in terms of popularity. Phenomenal fighter, but so is MM, and look at him.

That 2-0 is on paper, but people saw the fights and saw how dominating Yoel was. Even Whittaker himself said he was in survival mode in the 4th round after Yoel landed two punches both of which visibly rocked him. 5th round not being a 10-8 is complete bullshit and everyone calls it out. Yoel was winning the round up until he dropped Whittaker, then he stays in a dominating position for the most part of it. Why Stipe gets 10-8 for simply sitting on Ngannou and Yoel doesn't when he clearly almost finishes Whittaker, who doesn't comeback to do the same on Yoel?

Dominating? It was a very close fight, with an injured Whitaker fighting a blatant steroid abuser.

Will be interesting to see how he goes against Kelvin. Another smallish MW who relies on technique and speed.

Other fighters seem to shout out Yoel as a beast and the fighter they'd least like to fight, guys like Woodly saying he would want nothing to do with him, just watched an interview with Till and he says he's glad Yoel is moving up a weight because he doesn't want to fight him because he's a fucking beast... No one ever seems to mention Whittaker, even though he fought and beat Yoel twice, is unbeaten at 185, took out Jacare too at a point people where avoiding him.

Why is he not seen as a beast and the top dog?
gotta agree with this. very underrated, especially by casual fans. its unreal. dude is a straight savage

Will be interesting to see how he goes against Kelvin. Another smallish MW who relies on technique and speed.

It will be a great match up, I have my money on Wittaker again but Kelvin seems to surprise people with his boxing and hand speed. Saying that I did think he lost to Jacare and obviously Wideman did beat him so he's lucky to be getting the shot.

Back