Why does the UFC hate Chad Mendes?

I think that the reason he is getting this easy of matchups is because they know he is probably going to beat anybody they throw infront of him besides Aldo. And if he earns another title shot it won't be very marketable for a while.

Yeah, this is what I was gong to say. I've never heard anyone say that want to see Mendes get another shot at Aldo. He got utterly destroyed and was made to look like a fool.

But give him another year, when he'll have like a 5 fight win streak, and then put him in against another top contender. People will start having an appetite to see a rematch (if aldo is still around).

Well he is getting the Fitch treatment.. he is not exciting and he lays on people when he fights top competition. he only got ko wins last couple fights cuz they are nobodys. He will need a lot of wins to get another shot he is too boring.

I say it too. Aldo couldn't even see Mendes when he threw it. It was a Hail Mary at the end of the round. Could have just as easily missed as landed.

But Mendes did absolutely nothing in that fight, nothing. I think he needs to stay at this level of comp for a while. Hail Mary or not- I see a rematch going exactly the same. So what if Mendes gets confidence in his striking, Aldo, KZ, Siver, Swanson etc. would lay him out if he tried to stand with them, What would Jose do to him? KTFO, thats what.

I say it too. Aldo couldn't even see Mendes when he threw it. It was a Hail Mary at the end of the round. Could have just as easily missed as landed.
Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

aldo-mendes.gif

Back