Why does McGregor shy from talking trash about Khabib?

There hasn’t even been a official press conference since the fight was signed.

I’m sure he’ll trash talk the Russian with broken English once cameras are rolling
To be fair, their grasp of English doesn't really matter, Conor's king in this department.

Because Conor doesn’t plan to fight him period. He called him Pull out Merchant, and knows fighting khabib is not good for his brand thats why he pulled stunt in new york insecure, if he gets put through meat grinder. But he can not appear to be dodging him, so he signs contract, gets new sponsorship gets more money, his name is relevant again, and a narcissist like Conor loves the attention. But he will cancel fight, he will claim injury thats why he been quite super quiet. You fools are being decived.

He attacked a bus he was on and threw a dolly at it. I think that is a little more serious than just talk.

They will go hard at eachother at the first presser and I gaurantee Khabib does better verbally than people think with his hilarious broken english insults.
He's actually good behind the mic. He doesn't seem to get flustered. He kind of owned Toney in there phone "presser".

Because Conor doesn’t plan to fight him period. He called him Pull out Merchant, and knows fighting khabib is not good for his brand thats why he pulled stunt in new york insecure, if he gets put through meat grinder. But he can not appear to be dodging him, so he signs contract, gets new sponsorship gets more money, his name is relevant again, and a narcissist like Conor loves the attention. But he will cancel fight, he will claim injury thats why he been quite super quiet. You fools are being decived.

Come on man if this fight is cancelled you think it's going to be Conor who pulls out? How many times has Conor pulled out of fights, how many times has Khabib? Feel free to tag me if i'm proved wrong but if the fight falls through because of Khabib you happy to admit that you're a fool?

this is media game. why attack bus with camera when u know where his hotel is

Do you like moving goal posts? I'm sure if he murdered Khabib in the street you would be asking why he didn't desecrate the body and kill all his friends.

They will go hard at eachother at the first presser and I gaurantee Khabib does better verbally than people think with his hilarious broken english insults.
Um if its anything like the q and a khabib just did it's going to be embarrassingly awkward for khabib

It makes no sense to think that Kabob is going to do well in a shit talking contest with McGregor with his broken engrish. If he or you honestly believe that, you are delusional.
How will he not? Any time he slips up, his broken English is to blame, and any good shit talk he manages is made even more hilarious by the fact that his English is broken. Get a fucking clue.

Give it time. The shit show is in it's infancy.

For a long time now Conor has been starving these guys of his attention, he very rarely engages any other mma fighters in talk anymore, coz as he says he can't really relate to them, coz they ain't on his level.

I really don't expect him be talking a lot of shit, that doesn't mean shit couldn't kick off, but this won't be the playful Conor.

just because Conor's native language is English doesnt really mean he is good at it. he was a fucking plumber on welfare ffs. if you think his trash talking is anything special, you are the delusional one. Conor's trash talk is grade school level.

This is Pacific Ocean level salt. Conor is literally a megastar BECAUSE of his trash talking.

i still dont think conor wants that fight to happen. my prediction, he pulls another stunt that prevents this fight, either he gets "punished" by the ufc or wont get sanctioned by commission.

And this is based on what exactly? Your delusional hater fantasies?

i still dont think conor wants that fight to happen. my prediction, he pulls another stunt that prevents this fight, either he gets "punished" by the ufc or wont get sanctioned by commission.

Another with the delusional hater fantasies.

Deep down they probably both know they have the capabilities to embarrass each other once the cage door closes.

It’s hard to talk big shit leading into a fight when u know your opponent specializes where you know you are lacking.....

This is Pacific Ocean level salt. Conor is literally a megastar BECAUSE of his trash talking.
The general populace is quite stupid and easily herded. It does not mean Conor is some genius. It means he attracts similar trash. Why is that so hard for some of you to understand. Ihis fans want him to be far more than what he actually is, so they can justify liking him. Just admit you are basic, and are drawn to uneducated, boorish people. like Conor.

Back