Why does McGregor shy from talking trash about Khabib?

funny thing is Khabib is the one who constantly spoke ill about Mcgregor.

Conor was always respectful

Also after Aldo fight Khabib said Conor would be his toughest fight a 155 if he moved up .

Then Conor had a bad performance against Diaz and Khabib started calling him easier fight and a chicken . Khabib and his manager were constantly slagging Conor off and even then Conor didn’t bite back .

When asked about Khabib by Ariel he said Khabib constantly pulls out (which is true) and he said he was not on his level .

Then Khabib went and cornered Artem when he was by himself

Now Khabib has got his wish and Conor is comin back for him . Let’s see if he has the balls to get into the Octogan with Conor now after all his shit talk.

Conor is quiet because, he's handling the fighting, Artem is handling the trashtalk.

#artembless

he is scared of Russian and Dagestani mafia. Everybody knows where Conor lives. I can even show his house on Google Earth

Wait for a press conference, game will begin, before they were even posing for pictures and talking to each other on social media, so i guess they were cool back then.

Conor has always picked his moments to talk shit carefully

I don't know where this idea that he's a rapid fire shit talker going at people daily comes from.

Just wait til the first presser.
giphy.gif

Because trash talking is meaningless to Khabib he's unaffected... (Check the code)

Last edited:
It’ll happen. We haven’t had any press conferences yes.

If Khabib loses he’ll never live it down. If Conor loses, well it’s expected.

Either way it should be violent.

We haven't even seen the first official press conference for the event. Have some patience.

Don't worry, Conor will go full cringe WWE esque once the cameras start rolling and his teenage fanbase eyes are watching.

Khabib won't be shaken whatsoever though lol.

Cos the reason for all the shit talking is to hype the fight and...
This fights already hyped.
Conor has already done the ground work for his 'brand' so doesn't need the media engagements as much anynor
The fight was only given a two month lead time.

That not enough reasons for why they aren't being show monkeys atm?

I don't expect classic Conor trash talk routine. Maybe even complete opposite. We'll see. He respected all of his previous opponents, trash talk was just a part of the game. Somehow I think this time things will be more serious.

Because the fight just got signed last week. There was no reason for him to talk shit because they weren't signed to fight each other.

Back