Why does McGregor shy from talking trash about Khabib?

It makes no sense to think that Kabob is going to do well in a shit talking contest with McGregor with his broken engrish. If he or you honestly believe that, you are delusional.

It's really not hard to make grade school level insults and yell and interupt the other person while they are talking and lets be honest, a big part of the reason Conor got so popular was because people like the accent.

Last edited:
Because unlike most people think. Conor is respectful and talks trash to sell fights. He is not some disrespectful person that talks shit for no reason. They will both sell this fight good at the press conferences but after the fight they will both hug and respect each other. They know drama sells fights but to think they have real animosity towards each other is just dumb and naive

Re read your comment and let me know if you see the obvious flaw in that logic.

So everyone knows it's just fake bs animosity and purely manufactured drama yet somehow this is still what they want and what sells the sport. That really is sad.

I miss the days when the fights sold themselves and " I can't wait for the build up for this fight" was a statement you never heard. Simpler times (sigh)

It's really not hard to make grade school level insults and yell and interupt the other person while they are talking and lets be honest, a big part of the reason Conor got so popular was because people like the accent.

If that was true, then Joe Duffy would be popular. If anything, it's a very tiny part of his success.

If that was true, then Joe Duffy would be popular. If anything, it's a very tiny part of his success.

Joe Duffy isn't a loud mouth playing a role and feeding into our current need for drama.

Don't get me wrong, Conor saw what Chael had done and multiplied the act by 100 which was a brilliant move. I just find it sad that that's what people are attracted too and idolize now a days.

The loudest, most obnoxious and attention starved are who we have desided to admire and prop up turning into role models.

It also makes me sad as a huge fan of comedy how low the bar is currently set for what is considered "genius" and "hilarious". The level of wit and insults on display are the same as the shit I would say to embarrass people when I was in elementary school.

Would you talk shit about someone that is going to be changing your face soon?

Joe Duffy isn't a loud mouth playing a role and feeding into our current need for drama.

Don't get me wrong, Conor saw what Chael had done and multiplied the act by 100 which was a brilliant move. I just find it sad that that's what people are attracted too and idolize now a days.

The loudest, most obnoxious and attention starved are who we have desided to admire and prop up turning into role models.

It also makes me sad as a huge fan of comedy how low the bar is currently set for what is considered "genius" and "hilarious". The level of wit and insults on display are the same as the shit I would say to embarrass people when I was in elementary school.

Conor's not a comedian. His level of wit is a lot higher than people that aren't comedians. Not to mention he is highly charismatic, and a marketing genius. You can call him obnoxious and a dick although I don't feel that's true, but you can still understand how it's successful. Donald Trump is actually an obnoxious dick, but he's not successful because that. He's successful because he CAN be an obnoxious dick. You have to learn the difference.

He only trash talks to get attention for fights. Now that its signed we'll see how he acts.

Conor's not a comedian. His level of wit is a lot higher than people that aren't comedians. Not to mention he is highly charismatic, and a marketing genius. You can call him obnoxious and a dick although I don't feel that's true, but you can still understand how it's successful. Donald Trump is actually an obnoxious dick, but he's not successful because that. He's successful because he CAN be an obnoxious dick. You have to learn the difference.

His level of wit really isn't that high at all, like Chael he knows for the most part what he plans to say ahead of time and doesn't come up with a lot of stuff off the cuff which is the true measure of wit and cleverness.

I won't argue that he is charismatic though because he is. I can also agree on a brilliant self promotor but wouldn't go as far as to say marketing genius since the blueprint was already there and he hasn't done anything new.

He is successful for being obnoxious and loud however. That's the trait that seems to be the one we reward with wealth and fame now a days. Just look at reality tv, Jersey Shore and all the spin offs, The House Wives, Teen Mom and so on. These are the role models, loud obnoxious and mostly shitty self absorbed people surrounded by nothing but drama.

Fuck even the "cash me outside" bitch is rich and famous now for being a vial human being. This is the type of people who get rewarded and the youth aspire to be. Not gonna make for a very good future imo.

The rules of Jihad say the Muslims must offer peace before they kill. After the buss attack, peace would have been offered. One more sign of aggression and all of Islam will be at Conor's door.

Why do it without a platform and a audience? As most have said, first presser will likely be when the fire is lit.

How do you talk crap about someone who wrestles bears? It would be...unbearable.

bork1}<5>

vid_conor.0.jpg

This not enough for ya?

I prefere the one that says "irish noises"

Conor is intimidated everytime Khabib comes to him face to face, that time backstage where Khabib approaches him Conor looked shook

Back