• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why does Jon Jones have a belt in the official promo picture?

Hell yeah I noticed it jumped right out at me and made my blood hot

LOOK AT IT!!!!

It's crudely cropped in and its a weird not even normal sized belt

I don't know what the message is here
LMAO

I really hope DC learns from OSP and slaps those pokey fingers away
DC doesn't have the reach to slap his fingers away. OSP has height & reach closer to Jones, which is the kind of fighter Jones has trouble finishing (or poking).

Cormier's short ass will just have to deal with it, & use the Three Stooges defense until he gets into clinch range.

can_header1.jpg

Lol

Props to @Clippy for noticing

Alright bro.. I think we need to sit you down and have that Joe Rogan type of talk with you.

You accomplished so much as a mod.. what more do you want man ? you just need to start a podcast or something.

What do you think will happen if you meet up with @Lethal you think you will be competitive ? I think you'd be surprised.

We care for you.. I wanted to do this in PM's.. enough is enough, to much bad posting.

You aren't that good man, not anywhere close to top 5.. and all this bad posting, what's the limit ? how much can you do it.. we don't have extensive studies on how bad posting can affect your brain in the long term.

schaub.jpg

Alright bro.. I think we need to sit you down and have that Joe Rogan type of talk with you.

You accomplished so much as a mod.. what more do you want man ? you just need to start a podcast or something.

What do you think will happen if you meet up with @Lethal you think you will be competitive ? I think you'd be surprised.

We care for you.. I wanted to do this in PM's.. enough is enough, to much bad posting.

You aren't that good man, not anywhere close to top 5.. and all this bad posting, what's the limit ? how much can you do it.. we don't have extensive studies on how bad posting can affect your brain in the long term.

schaub.jpg

Part of me wants to agree with you, hunnert picent, but you're just honeydicking me. For SURE honeydicking me. It's tough, man. It's tough. Lose my number

A word on Interim titles, although their entire existence is sort of a marketing ploy which makes them mostly illegitimate, they still serve some purpose.
Firstly, they give something for the number 1 and number 2 ranked guys to fight over in the absence of a champ.
Secondly, they help determine who deserves the next title shot without dispute. If you have an interim title, you 100% have the next shot.
Lastly, if the champ vacates the real title before unifying, a new champ is ready to be elected. No fights for the vacant title are necessary.

I actually didn't think it was a terrible fight, but yeah, I damn sure wouldn't use the word memorable either.
it was like a perfectly mixed drink as far as potential. but then someone watered it down and it no longer had any oomph. so we were left with a beverage that never quite got us there.

Because he never really lost his "title" so I think be disrespectful to have just Dan holding the belt ....plus makes it a champ vs champ for the new guys

it was like a perfectly mixed drink as far as potential. but then someone watered it down and it no longer had any oomph. so we were left with a beverage that never quite got us there.
I never get my hopes up too high for a Jon Jones fight to be exciting, sometimes it happens, but he has a fair amount of duds in his GOAT reign.

Why are longtime fans of the sport playing dumb just to shit on Jones?

Whether you like it or not, he's the interim champ. This isn't the first time that they've put an interim champ with a belt on a poster.

Ufc116-poster_medium.jpg

UFC_154_GSP_Condit.jpg

194-poster.0.jpg

lol at shorter then gsp condit.

Back