• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Full Tank vs Haney sparring video released

Lol what's up with Floyd talking shit to Davis the whole time?

The difference in power is obvious. I can't believe Haney hit Davis with a sucker punch when he wasn't looking and Davis just shrugged it off lol.

I think some of these sparring matches are entertaining than some fights. They should release more of these officially and probably could get some revenue off of it.

Last edited:
Lol what's up with Floyd talking shit to Davis the whole time?

The difference in power is obvious. I can't believe Haney hit Davis with a sucker punch when he wasn't looking and Davis just shrugged it off lol.

I think some of these sparring matches are entertaining than some fights. They should release more of these officially and probably could get some revenue off of it.

Of course the difference in power is obvious, but also Abdul Wahid has a great chin.

The commentators were talking shit yesterday saying he was rocked or buzzed or whatever, but it wasn't even close to being true. He generally walks right through flush powershots and shrugs them off.

Davis won’t even mention Floyd’s name anymore bc he is a thirsty ass hater

Mayweather is such a shyster I can see why everyone eventually turns on him. Pretends like he cares about these youngins but just wants to sign them to mayweather promotions

That pressure from 16 year old Haney right off the back is crazy. 16 oz gloves and headgear really changes things.

What’s up with AB trying to save Devin and Floyd trying to get a gassed tank killed. Fook the mayweathers.

Tank must have been in terrible shape. He looked really muscular but not necessarily boxing shape. Those couple times tank turned up he had Haney hurttt

Last edited:
Of course the difference in power is obvious, but also Abdul Wahid has a great chin.

The commentators were talking shit yesterday saying he was rocked or buzzed or whatever, but it wasn't even close to being true. He generally walks right through flush powershots and shrugs them off.
Frank Martin did buzz him I think but it was a good shot. Also does he even go by Abdul wahid and is he even serious about the Islam stuff? I didn't hear him praise Allah or anything last night. I think it's mandatory for any Muslim fighter no?

not sure how this footage does anything but make floyd and haney look like dickheads. an out of shape davis got hazed at one of the most brutal gyms of all time and barely got touched clean, also had haney panicking whenever he threw. couple that with tank getting a KOTY contender the night they released this, i would say this backfired.

Frank Martin did buzz him I think but it was a good shot. Also does he even go by Abdul wahid and is he even serious about the Islam stuff? I didn't hear him praise Allah or anything last night. I think it's mandatory for any Muslim fighter no?
He was wearing trunks with multicoloured crucifixes which said GOD on the cuff. I’d gonna guess that’s borderline haram.

this popped up on my youtube recs... this just makes Haney look even less interesting than I already found most of his fights. Love how he sucker-punches Tank, then Tank turns up the heat and fights him a little dirty and the crowd loses their mind. Bunch of babies.

this popped up on my youtube recs... this just makes Haney look even less interesting than I already found most of his fights. Love how he sucker-punches Tank, then Tank turns up the heat and fights him a little dirty and the crowd loses their mind. Bunch of babies.
lol can't even hurt him with a sucker punch.

That pressure from 16 year old Haney right off the back is crazy. 16 oz gloves and headgear really changes things.

What’s up with AB trying to save Devin and Floyd trying to get a gassed tank killed. Fook the mayweathers.

Tank must have been in terrible shape. He looked really muscular but not necessarily boxing shape. Those couple times tank turned up he had Haney hurttt
Tank just took it easy on the kid, that’s all. The fact he looked away several times to chat with the audience shows Tank didn’t feel threatened in the slightest.

If you want to see Tank putting in some real work, watch him spar the WW Kevin Johnson:

I can't stand Haney. Fake muslim nice guy cunt.

I know Garcia is a pillock of the highest order and cheated, but tbh it was still great to see Haney beaten, doesn't even matter who by.

I'd love to see Tank flatten him in an actual fight.

It wasn't a joke, he really did change his name to Abdul Wahid <lmao>

Bit disrespectful for everyone to still be calling him Gervonta Davis imo, when he obviously wants to be known as Abdul Wahid now.

I think he just forgot to praise allah, because he's new to the whole muslim thing.

So tell me what second of what round Martin buzzed him, as I didn't see that at all. I saw Abdul Wahid take a couple of good clean shots and walk right through them.

He was wearing trunks with multicoloured crucifixes which said GOD on the cuff. I’d gonna guess that’s borderline haram.

Those gothic crosses are just the iconography of the brand Chrome Hearts, and the cuff said "GTD" not GOD. Though I guess that lets us know where he stands on still being called Gervonta Davis. His muslim conversion is a little confusing; maybe a final prank from Mayweather. Converting to the muslim faith is very simple though to be fair, you just have to repeat a couple of lines.

Tank looks really beefy here. Like overly swole. Wasn't in fight shape at all and still felt zero threat from a larger Haney

In a real fight it wouldn't last long. Haney wouldnt touch Tank with anything slightly resembling a power shot and Tank would find his chin. Fast.

Those gothic crosses are just the iconography of the brand Chrome Hearts, and the cuff said "GTD" not GOD. Though I guess that lets us know where he stands on still being called Gervonta Davis. His muslim conversion is a little confusing; maybe a final prank from Mayweather. Converting to the muslim faith is very simple though to be fair, you just have to repeat a couple of lines.
Thank you! IDKSA fashion brands but those trunks looked dope.

Thank you! IDKSA fashion brands but those trunks looked dope.

Yeah he also had a heavy bag made up with those symbols and some white Winning gloves with them on the cuff. Pretty sweet

Back