Why does Faber think people actually wanted to see him fight McGoat?

Okay I'm gonna try to keep this as basic as possible because your comprehension of MMA seems to be subpar...

1. Yes, 4 takedowns is ALOT for two rounds BUT you're also not factoring in the CONTROL time Medes had from top position.

2. Mendes went for the half hearted submission attempt because he had NOTHING left in his gas tank for a potential Round 3 so he went for broke.

3. Do you want to know what Conors "Arsenal" of scrambles back to his feet consisted of?

- Mendes let him back up after the first TD

- begging Herb "stand us back up"

- The first round bell... lol

- and the infamous poorly attempted guillotine

Thanks for trying though.

PS Prove me wrong

Protip: you can't :cool:
You can twist it any way but the facts are, MEndes wanted to take conor down.. so he did when he could and he wanted to have control so he held him down when he could, he just couldn't do it for long enough. And herb never stood them up buddy you're delusional.

Conor was pleading for a standup. He only got up because Mendes tried that ridiculous sub. Conor was not going anywhere. If you were impressed with Conor's performance against a "natural Bantamweight" wrestler on 10 days notice perhaps it's time to get your eyes checked.
LMAo you weren't imprss by a guy who never wrestled in his life stuffing half the takedowns of a ncaa wrestlers on 2 weeks notice with a bum knee then ko him stiff? right anyone could have done that...

LMAo you weren't imprss by a guy who never wrestled in his life stuffing half the takedowns of a ncaa wrestlers on 2 weeks notice with a bum knee then ko him stiff? right anyone could have done that...
lmao off at bum knee. Again he doesn't train for opponents. He struggle again st someone who gassed walking to the octagon. Get over it.

I would have loved to see that fight...Very interesting match up.

Faber gets on top of Conor ,or gets a hold of his neck, Conor would be in extremely big trouble. Both scenarios are very real.

i dont want to go into explanations....but I think Faber is much more well rounded than Conor...so he could beat Conor via decision...saying that...I also think it would somewhat be a boring fight...I rather watch Nate vs Conor

Back