Why does Faber think people actually wanted to see him fight McGoat?

Well Khabib fans think, people actually want to see him fight...

I just love revisionist history. haha first conor butchered him the 1st round. All while being injured. and not some little sore toe, but a severe knee injury. Mendes could not even win 1 round and could not even keep conor down for 1 round. Could not go 1 round on the feet. IN the end, he was ko'd in under 2 rounds. All while conor was injured.. Conor and mendes most likely trained the same amount of time, given that conor was injured through out his training camp and couldn't do much of anything till only weeks before the fight.
Have you ever had a severe knee injury? Anyone who has knows that is complete bullshit. Conor comparing it to a torn ACL is is laughable at best. His wide stance and the kicks he threw would not support anything more than a light sprain at the very worst. He got ragdolled by the first legit wrestler he faced. What did you expect him to say? "I was 100% healthy my TDD just sucks against legitimate wrestlers."

Don't kid yourself m8, Mendes gassed on his way to the Octagon and still managed to put a beating on Conor. :D

nick-cage-lol.gif

So what if he couldnt get up,mendes couldnt finish him and the rounf woulda ended and he woulda killed him to death in the 3rd
I don't dispute conor would've finished him in the 3rd. Chad was on fumes ya know from having a 10 camp...really speaks volumes about Conor.

faber would get smashed by conor, its not a fight i want to see

I don't dispute conor would've finished him in the 3rd. Chad was on fumes ya know from having a 10 camp...really speaks volumes about Conor.

Conor who didnt train for a wrestler :D

Faber was looking for a payday in his last fight. A fight people would have been interested in seeing Faber would be against former teammate TJ dillashaw.

I'm more interested in Faber vs Conor than Diaz...

Conor doesn't train for opponents. He sharpens his skills. His words.

When he jumps into the water,he doesnt get wet,He conors the water's bum life

Charting Faber's inverse proportion of exciting finishes and competitive performances to sheer disrespect from supposed fight fans is a curious thing.

Back