Why does Conor hate cutting to 155?

LMAO @ Conor saying Nate was 3x his size when he got tapped tf out. It all comes down to illusion, and making people believe he's a tiny man that can only lose to much bigger fighters.
It's funny I just posted this in another thread.

This is what Nate said in an interview:
“Tell Dana I said get off Conor’s nuts,” Diaz told MMA Fighting. “I left my room to that fight at 176 [pounds], so when I fought I was probably 173. Quit telling people I was a monster to make him look good. I’ve been a lightweight my whole career.”

Source: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/10...ht-dana-white-nate-diaz-conor-mcgregor-weight

It's because you can't binge drink shit whiskey when you're cutting weight

Lol nah. Conor is prob 175 or so right now. I’m the same height, 153lbs in good shape and a skinny motherfucker. No way he’s only 10lbs heavier than me. Also, my bro is 5’7” 174lbs, in good shape...about Conor’s size, prob a bit bigger. Conor is 2 inches taller, so he’s not less than that.

It's because you can't binge drink shit whiskey when you're cutting weight

Why not? Straight whiskey/bourbon has no carbs and reasonable amount of calories. A good IPA or Belgian brew on the other hand is a different story...

Because of he cuts to 155 a guy named Khabib will be waiting

Why not? Straight whiskey/bourbon has no carbs and reasonable amount of calories. A good IPA or Belgian brew on the other hand is a different story...
You get bloated and retain water weight if you’re drinking like a true alcoholic. Plus liquor metabolizes as sugar

Well this thread is already derailed by the stupidity of you believing Conor McGregor weighs 160 lbs right now
I clearly put in the OP "Smells like BS."

Reading not in your skill set?

You get bloated and retain water weight if you’re drinking like a true alcoholic. Plus liquor metabolizes as sugar

My last alcoholic vodka binge I lost 12 pounds in 8 days of drinking. Alcohol Definitely doesn’t act the same for everyone. It dehydrates the shit out of you.

giphy.gif

He weighed in at 153lbs vs. Floyd and said right after that he would be 170lbs on fight night and would bully Floyd. You either know Conor is full of shit or you don't.

Conor told Ariel that he currently weighs 160 and a bit which is easily under 170. If that is true why does he complain about cutting 6-7 pounds to hit 155? He said he hates the cut prior to the Khabib fight and wanted a 165 division.

Someone who barely weighs over 160 should have no problem with that cut.

Smells like BS.
have you ever cut weight?

If he walked around at 160 why did he look like death cutting to 145? He easily was cutting over 20 pounds to get to 145. He made TJs cut to 125 look pleasant in comparison. He wanted the allure of being similar in size to the people he was beating when he was a featherweight.

McGregor lies as much as Dana I hope people are smart enough to realize that now.

Also me foot was a belewn tree times size of Diaz. He also fought Holloway without any ACLs.

Well, he's lying about weighing 160, so there's that.

Because he doesn't weight 160. He just said he was so it would look more impressive when he beats another fighter that is "3 times his size". Or if he loses he will be able to use that as an excuse.
Reasonable argument, my fellow dinosaur.

You’ve never cut weight before. There’s your answer. If the option was to cut weight or not every fighter would choose the latter.

Because conor does what conor wants. He is undisciplined kid nowadays, he has no real training camp, doesn't learn anything new. He is doomed. It will take him 2 more loses to realize where he is at.

Back