Why does Conman no longer talk to his opponents like this?

He chose the Whiskey business and there was a price he paid for it, then after that he chose the Floyd Fight.

He's made a series of choices that took away from his sole focus of winning MMA fights.

I mean why? Probably for his family. It appears he chose his family over his MMA career.

Because he's rich now and fights for the fun of fighting

When he fought then he spoke to make sales

He is trying to keep a good persona going so when Dustin KO's him he can work in Lucha Libre as a face

He was humbled by Khabib
giphy10.gif
He is enjoying his wealth and being a dad changes your hunger.

he was coked up at that press conference and buzzed, pretty sure he admitted it

plus they had a legit beef with eachother

This. He never talked to anyone like that before or since.
It wasn't funny or witty it was just nasty stuff.

He never had any issues with Dustin or Cowboy. With Khabib there was history, Khabib was the one who started talking shit first and swarmed his boy Artem.

Why does Conman MookGregor no longer address his opponents in this manner?
He hasn't spoken ill of Dustin once, nor Cowboy

Now he shows respects, talks good of them and supports them.
1298058029.jpg

mcgregor-cerrone-2-011820-getty-ftr_ddpyqup1j9zp1ki92nx1b1c3r.jpg

What happened?

Lol Dustin's head looking bigger than Ccnor's is a perfect example of how camera angles can be deceiving.

Why does Conman MookGregor no longer address his opponents in this manner?
He hasn't spoken ill of Dustin once, nor Cowboy

Now he shows respects, talks good of them and supports them.
1298058029.jpg

mcgregor-cerrone-2-011820-getty-ftr_ddpyqup1j9zp1ki92nx1b1c3r.jpg

What happened?

$100M changed his perspective on life.

Once you get beat up a few times........

And the first Nuthugger enters, with people change and Conman is a changed man due to family and fame

GTFO

so your thread was just some weird passive aggressive bait to talk shit about Conor, and you weren’t actually interested in opinions that didn’t involve “durr, Khabib humble him?”

not sure why I didn’t figure it out sooner with that av of yours. I’m sure you’re clear headed and unbiased on the topic lmao

He lost his confidence when that supposed left hand that nobody can take, couldn't even drop an old man off a barstool or make him spill his drink, the old geezer thought a fly buzzed by his head because strung-out Conman has the power of a flyweight.

Things went so far with the Khabib rivalry I think he needed to pull back some, especially after losing so badly to Khabib.
He didn't need to trash talk cowboy, cowboy gets in his own head.
In the lead up to the Dustin fight I think he was trying to rehab his image a bit.
Honestly at the highest level I dont think Conor's trash talk really works anymore. He's lost too many times now.
It's hard to get into the head of a guy like Dustin who KO'd him recently.

The way he acted in front of Khabib was just trashy and disgusting, his previous trash talking was tolerable.

This just looked desperate, angry and embarrassing. He clearly knew he stood no chance, prior to even fighting

Conor’s trash talk bugged me even against Aldo.

Back