Why does Conman no longer talk to his opponents like this?

It’s the circle of life with these guys. They get older and tone it down and end up being pretty subdued by the end of their careers.

Only exceptions are Colby and Izzy who are in their 30s but still act like 14 year olds.

Nate....humbled him.o_O
No because this trash talk was after the Nate fight. Khabib was personal with him and he crossed a lot of lines and Khabib made him pay for his words during and after the fight. Conor hasn't had the same aura since then. Lots of perosnal issues most likely affected his life from everything with Khabib. Artem doesn't seem to be a close friend anymore and all that started over Artem. Most likely a bunch of behind the scenes stuff also played out. Conor was talking about a bunch of people and even went to Russia and people were trying to attack him. Most likely everything from that fight affected them and people they have connections with. Lots of stuff Conor was saying wasn't about fighting or Khabib. It was more about people Khabib had connections with and Conor was talking about the people he had connections with. It most likely moved past fighting and Conor changed up to not make things worse. Seemed like a lot of people were after Conor during that time and not just fighters.

Other opponents after he was more respectful with because he had no bad blood against. He just doesn't have that same aura around him since he's coming off losses. Before he was KO/TKO all his opponents so he had a different aura/confidence around him. He only really trash talks fighters that have something negative to say about him.

Things went so far with the Khabib rivalry I think he needed to pull back some, especially after losing so badly to Khabib.
He didn't need to trash talk cowboy, cowboy gets in his own head.
In the lead up to the Dustin fight I think he was trying to rehab his image a bit.
Honestly at the highest level I dont think Conor's trash talk really works anymore. He's lost too many times now.
It's hard to get into the head of a guy like Dustin who KO'd him recently.
actually, even though I really loathe the man, his strategy for Cowboy was brilliant. Go the total opposite direction, confuse him, and then let him do what- he does aka get in his own head

Khabib said he would humble him and he did.
I actually liked trash talking Conor. He was very good at , funny and entertaining. Humble Conor is not so interesting.

actually, even though I really loathe the man, his strategy for Cowboy was brilliant. Go the total opposite direction, confuse him, and then let him do what- he does aka get in his own head
I mean Cowboy had been finished twice in a row coming into the fight so I doubt his confidence was super high anyway. shrug.

that’s a big part as well as his court cases.
His court cases was about rape not fighting. His trash talk wouldn't affect any of that, he was trash talking his whole career prior to any of that. This was already after the bus incident so that was already done as well. He changed for other reasons.

I bet the UFC told him to knock it off, insulting a billion people's religion isn't good for business.

He lost his confidence when that supposed left hand that nobody can take, couldn't even drop an old man off a barstool or make him spill his drink, the old geezer thought a fly buzzed by his head because strung-out Conman has the power of a flyweight.
This

There’s only so far your mouth can carry you before your ass has to cover that check.
He traded money and fame over time spent competing and getting better. The times come where the Fight Gods are due their payment.

Khabib said he would humble him and he did.
I actually liked trash talking Conor. He was very good at , funny and entertaining. Humble Conor is not so interesting.
I was never a fan, as he always had questionable performances, but still preferred him pre Khabib/Mayweather, I was actually sold on his Alvarez performance.

But he showed his true colour of the trash he is after that, the bullying, violent behaviour, disgusting verbal abuse.

Also his skill set was exposed and shown to be nothing more than a 1 trick pony, that only works on smaller opponents.

The money, fame, drugs and drink clearly went to his head.

Only exceptions are Colby and Izzy who are in their 30s but still act like 14 year olds.
LOL

I guess he was humbled by Khabib but I do think it's mostly a persona to build up fights or to try give himself an edge. It might be he just doesn't want to act that way anymore plus he usually seems quite sympathetic toward his opponents after beating them, maybe he's grown as a person. His fans are still fucking awful though

Why does Conman MookGregor no longer address his opponents in this manner?
He hasn't spoken ill of Dustin once, nor Cowboy

Now he shows respects, talks good of them and supports them.
1298058029.jpg

mcgregor-cerrone-2-011820-getty-ftr_ddpyqup1j9zp1ki92nx1b1c3r.jpg

What happened?

Simple.
while he was unbeatable, he could act like he owned the world.
But he's been humbled. There's no way he can act like it didn't happen.

Nate....humbled him.o_O
No because he acted like a dick still after the Nate fights. The real reason is he was humiliated against Khabib and he likely doesn't want to have that feeling of shit talking then getting crushed again

Why does Conman MookGregor no longer address his opponents in this manner?
He hasn't spoken ill of Dustin once, nor Cowboy

Now he shows respects, talks good of them and supports them.
1298058029.jpg

mcgregor-cerrone-2-011820-getty-ftr_ddpyqup1j9zp1ki92nx1b1c3r.jpg

What happened?

with all that said..... I admin, man I fucken miss Khabib.

The face of a man whose just been humbled

vor5adz72uq11.jpg
such a fucken real life badass! Just look at the crowd.... shocked and frozen looks from the stands, like it's the 2nd coming of JC! Fucking history boys!

Back