Why do you think Jones decision is taking so long

So that he can be given a suspension but make it appear he was cleared.

October...

you know, the month after september and before november.

And co-incidentally, 3 months after he tested positive which happened in july...

what part of this is so confusing for you?
i was talking about this year....

jones is irrelevant for the next 2-4 years.
Then why did Usada just put him back in the testing pool last week? Jones vs DC/ Brock winner at Madison Square Garden next year no doubt about it. Being cynical in the fight game doesn't count. It's just being smart. Conor got 5 hours of talking to kids for what he did in NYC lmfao.

Then why did Usada just put him back in the testing pool last week? Jones vs DC/ Brock winner at Madison Square Garden next year no doubt about it. Being cynical in the fight game doesn't count. It's just being smart. Conor got 5 hours of talking to kids for what he did in NYC lmfao.

jones who?
<FookIsThatGuy>

October...

you know, the month after september and before november.

And co-incidentally, 3 months after he tested positive which happened in july...

what part of this is so confusing for you?
I heard your question/ shout out on the MMA Hour. If Conor popped for steroids after he beat Khabib do you believe Usada would release that information? Does the UFC as the body who employs them get legal priority to that information before the public?

USADA were just waiting to get the right guy for their new press secretary.

The Jones decision is out now.

President-Obama-Begins-DNC-Speech-By-Chanting-4-More-Years-4-More-Years....jpg

Thanks Obama! :(

The csac hearing was bad and they didn't present any mitigating circumstances. I mean the Barnett case took long but that was complex, Jones' case is pretty straight forward, imo. Why do you think it is taking so long? Is Jones stalling? Shady stuff happening? Some magical new evidence came out ?
There are waiting on the one guy who is always stuck in the bathroom constipated, so they can vote.

The csac hearing was bad and they didn't present any mitigating circumstances. I mean the Barnett case took long but that was complex, Jones' case is pretty straight forward, imo. Why do you think it is taking so long? Is Jones stalling? Shady stuff happening? Some magical new evidence came out ?

It takes a long time to launder that much money.

i was talking about this year....

no you werent...

you said, and I quote "AFAIK he has not been tested since he was flagged" (He was flagged in July 2017

I said "Yes he has, October and then this August

October is clearly "since he was flagged"

not my fault you dont know how a calendar works

Probably wondering what they're gonna say when they let him off.

I heard your question/ shout out on the MMA Hour. If Conor popped for steroids after he beat Khabib do you believe Usada would release that information? Does the UFC as the body who employs them get legal priority to that information before the public?

what question on the MMA hour? I didnt ask anything..?

When the athlete tests positive USADA dont release that information. Its USADA's policy to say nothing at all until the final decision has been made, be it a suspension or even a no fault finding.

(You will notice that even when an athlete is found not at fault and the public never even knew they tested positive, USADA still announce the "no fault" finding)

The initial positives are announced by the UFC and it is solely the UFC's decision to do that.

THe decisions will always be announced by USADA are the body in charge of results management.

no you werent...

you said, and I quote "AFAIK he has not been tested since he was flagged" (He was flagged in July 2017

I said "Yes he has, October and then this August

October is clearly "since he was flagged"

not my fault you dont know how a calendar works
Yeah i realize how i worded it, but what i was talking about , or meant to say was the fact he had not been tested this year at all. I honestly couldn't have even told you what month "last year" he fought without looking it up. But whatever floats your boat shill boy.

The whole purpose of the testing is the fighters don't know when they'll be tested. They can be tested at any time. The fighters can't just opt out of the testing pool for 6 months at a time whenever they feel like it.

Yeah, I know that. But you have to actually test them. If you have big name fighters who aren't tested for 8 months here and there, it makes fighters think hey, there's a good chance I can dope for several months since I don't have a fight scheduled, let me take that chance. And guess what, it looks like they are right.

Unless they are certain they're going to be tested every quarter, they're bound to think they will have several months to dope. You have to have the threat of being tested....as well as the reality of actually being tested.

what question on the MMA hour? I didnt ask anything..?

Bro
When the athlete tests positive USADA dont release that information. Its USADA's policy to say nothing at all until the final decision has been made, be it a suspension or even a no fault finding.

(You will notice that even when an athlete is found not at fault and the public never even knew they tested positive, USADA still announce the "no fault" finding)

The initial positives are announced by the UFC and it is solely the UFC's decision to do that.

THe decisions will always be announced by USADA are the body in charge of results management.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/16/17697748/watch-the-mma-beat-live-todaysorry I meant The MMA Beat at 1:21 Luke Thomas said he doesn't agree with you on much but you do great work monitoring the work of Usada. I was like hey Dim Space the guy I used to argue with all the time but he's a good a poster dude. Luke seems to know your work well? Anyway thanks for the info. Could you imagine a scenario where one man is not tested or his results are of no consequence while another fighters is? Is there any oversight and could one man swap out samples alone? Thinking about laying some heavy cheddar on Khabib I want to know everything I can. I saw Icarus I know what's up.

Last edited:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/16/17697748/watch-the-mma-beat-live-todaysorry I meant The MMA Beat at 1:21 Luke Thomas said he doesn't agree with you on much but you do great work monitoring the work of Usada. I was like hey Dim Space the guy I used to argue with all the time but he's a good a poster dude. Luke seems to know your work well? Anyway thanks for the info. Could you imagine a scenario where one man is not tested or his results are of no consequence while another fighters is? Is there any oversight and could one man swap out samples alone? Thinking about laying some heavy cheddar on Khabib I want to know everything I can. I saw Icarus I know what's up.

possible, but nigh on impossible.

Step 1: Khabib logs the serial number of the sample collection vessel

Step 2: Has someone in the lab bribed

Step 3: the person in the lab,

a) can even find khabib's sample both the a and b sample, the b sample which will be frozen
b) if he can find it manages to break the tamper proof seal without detection
c) has managed to sneak urine in that is close enough to khabib's to not trigger a biological passport hit (so ideally khabibs urine from an early date when it was clean) and also has a matching specific gravity as that is recorded at time of collection
d) is able to swap clean for dirty and replace the samples containers
e) is able to do this all during working hours, with security cameras as well as other staff around or out of hours but is able to dodge the security systems, not use their own access card etc

Step 4: the sample has to be a close enough physiological match to not trigger a bio passport violation

The Russian scam did all of this basically.

Athletes provided clean samples months out which went in storage

They recorded the serial numbers of the sample bottles, posting photos etc and sending them to the KGB handlers

The actual swapping out was the bit almost impossible to replicate as this involved adjacent hidden rooms and all sorts of shit that would just be beyond a single athletes means. This needed complicity not only at the very top of the chain in the lab, but also FSB members etc to carry it out

The Gravity thing they covered adding salt to samples or diluting them more.

Yeah i realize how i worded it, but what i was talking about , or meant to say was the fact he had not been tested this year at all. I honestly couldn't have even told you what month "last year" he fought without looking it up. But whatever floats your boat shill boy.
that's cute. you admit the fault is 100% yours, but he's still the asshole.

at least have the common decency to admit fault and slink away.

Back