Why do you text and drive?

Phones are distracting.

Im calling bs on all the white knights saying they NEVER text and drive

I never do it. I might shoot of a quick reply text at a stoplight, but never while while the car is in motion. I've pulled over on highways to respond to more urgent texts.

Wait aren't you the guy that breeds and fight dogs?
I used to do that when I lived out in the bush but I'm in the city now. Dogfighting in the bush is nothing compared to the fuckwits that text and drive, endangering the general public.

I used to do that when I lived out in the bush but I'm in the city now. Dogfighting in the bush is nothing compared to the fuckwits that text and drive, endangering the general public.
I happen to think people who fight dogs are pieces of shit.

I don't.

Had some cunt today who was drifting between lanes because she was staring at her phone. Caught her at a red light and told her if I saw her use her phone again, I was going to shove it down her fucking throat. Dumb fucks like that will get people killed.

<22>

... I've pulled over on highways to respond to more urgent texts.

The fallacious concept that there is such a thing as an "urgent text" is part of the problem.

Phones are distracting.

Im calling bs on all the white knights saying they NEVER text and drive

Well then you're a fool. It's not hard to use basic logic and restraint and know it's not a smart idea to text while driving.

Lol. I post on Sherdog and drive.

Rookies.

Texting while driving....

<{outtahere}>

I don't at all. I did a research paper a few years ago on it, and it really is just not worth it.

I've never texted while driving. I'd definitely end up being in an accident.

I stopped texting and driving when I got my first touchscreen phone. It was easy with a flip phone and a Blackberry to text without looking down but with a touchscreen it's way too hard so I just stopped.

I also use the bluetooth in the car. It's a double edge sword though, what if your wife/gf is in the car with you and your mistress calls you?
Fuckin rookie, anytime they are around , like as you pull up to the drive BEFORE you go into the house, go to thier contacts page and put them on do not disturb.

It will send them straight to voicemail with no notification , and no text notification. Have to open text page up to see them.

That’s IF you aren’t a true player with that burner phone locked in the glove box

The fallacious concept that there is such a thing as an "urgent text" is part of the problem.
I hate “urgent” texts and emails, if it’s fucking urgent CALL me

You know you do! Why!?!?
cvr4JTL.gif

Voice-to-text is awesome . . .

I don't.

Had some cunt today who was drifting between lanes because she was staring at her phone. Caught her at a red light and told her if I saw her use her phone again, I was going to shove it down her fucking throat. Dumb fucks like that will get people killed.

I see this junk every day when I'm driving home . . . usually some high schooler or soccer mom. I occasionally see some stupid dude texting too . . . they're usually the idiots with their phones stuck to their face while driving though.

The best ones are those folks driving with their phone on speaker phone and holding it up in front of the mouth and speaking into it while driving. I'm like, you own a relatively new car . . . just connect via bluetooth and call it good.

Americans and their lax road laws, Jesus wept.

Back