Why do you guys want Conor McGregor to lose this Saturday?

LyotoMacheetah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He loses and we're left with no more challengers to the featherweight belt. I don't want to see an Aldo/Edgar rematch. The first fight was a boring point fight. There was very little malicious intent in that fight.

I want to see Aldo face someone new, someone hungry and full of confidence, and that person is McGregor. Even though his grappling hasn't been tested in the UFC, he's still an amazing striker and really fun to watch. And Aldo will strike with him and we will probably witness one of the greatest fights ever this year but you guys don't wanna see that. You just wanna see Aldo have another rematch with someone he's decisively beaten, because McGregor made fun of your favorite fighter. Boohoo.

Because I want to see Sherdog shut down like when Fedor lost so I can finally take a shower and put away the cheetos.

because fuck the ufc.

Because I need a good laugh,life is hard man.

Because haters are mad they're losers in life and always need something to make them feel better.

They think it's awesome when a man's dreams get crushed.

It will be more fun watching all the Brazilian fans lose their shit when Aldo gets put away by McGregor.

let me know how your Saturday goes watching this fight. think ill tune in Sunday

Cause Dana would quit and convert to Islam.

Sherdog couldn't handle the emotional distress if McGregor lost.

Because no matter what he does we won't be able to discuss him as GOAT seriously untill all the troll fans stop with the over zealous hyping and troll threads. and that will only happen when he loses.

Then and only then can a thread discussing mcgregor be made without it becoming a Festering manure pile of Conor bless all hail MCGOAT.

because you touch yourself at night

I want conor to win this sunday.. I really wanna see Aldo beat his ass!

1. He's delusional and annoying (along with his coach)
2. His fanbase is one of the worst, ever
3. Hypetrain derailments are entertaining to witness

Back