Why do you guys want Conor McGregor to lose this Saturday?

1. His fans are arseholes
2. He's jumping the line and it's annoying
3. Dana is his BFF and dana & co have kept him away from wrestlers
4. This kind of shits on Edgar who is more deserving, after all he did beat the #2 guy

All the failures on sherdog get intimidated when they see a great man succeeding.

May Conor have mercy on the nonbelievers. Conor bless.

I've never wanted a fighter to lose exclusively due to their fans, and I'm not going to start now. But it sure would be nice if the Conor Fellators would ratchet down the Juggalo level of obnoxious fandom.

So I can take a bath in all my v-cash.

to help shut him up, or maybe more to help shut up his illogical fans

I don't want him to lose, but if he did all these annoying fans calling him the GOAT etc. will finally tone it down a notch. It's all over the forum and getting out of hand.

A win will just make it even merrier. Oh boy.

Because my love for seeing big mouths get shut up outweighs my need for a new contender featherweight.

I don't want him to lose, but if he does, I'll be laughing it up for all of his unfulfilled promises.

The amount of faith invested in this guy is just insane. Never been so much hype for anybody ever.

And really,, he has like one relevant win. Porrier.

There have been plenly of guys that go on a big win streak winning by KO/TKO all flashy like like him only to lose to the top guys. Look at Jimi Manuwa?

The amount of faith invested in this guy is just insane. Never been so much hype for anybody ever.

There have been plenly of guys that go on a big win streak winning by KO/TKO all flashy like like him only to lose to the top guys. Look at Jimi Manuwa?

Manuwa is awesome, but what was his biggest win? A technical stoppage over Jimmo? I think Conor has clearly surpassed him.

Eh... for the record, not a Conor fan.

Manuwa is awesome, but what was his biggest win? A technical stoppage over Jimmo? I think Conor has clearly surpassed him.

Eh... for the record, not a Conor fan.

Sure he has, but just barely. Just saying that too much hype for guys that look to be like killers (E.Silva for another example) have a history of them falling when they step up in competition. I wouldn't give a shit if people were more realistic but all this GOAT talk is just too much. I thought mostly people were joking but holy fuck some of them are serious and they are in for a bigggg surprise when reality smacks them in the face.

I want Siver to knock McGregor out so all this hype nonsense of McGregor will go away. It is getting really old as McGregor hasn't done anything ever to warrant being hyped at all. Also McGregor is extremely annoying.

Manuwa is terrible and nobody was saying that he was any good. McGregor is mediocre at best but a lot of Shertards are making him out to be a deity.

Sure he has, but just barely. Just saying that too much hype for guys that look to be like killers (E.Silva for another example) have a history of them falling when they step up in competition. I wouldn't give a shit if people were more realistic but all this GOAT talk is just too much. I thought mostly people were joking but holy fuck some of them are serious and they are in for a bigggg surprise when reality smacks them in the face.

I think YOU'd be surprised. Conor is going to fuck the FW division up.

Conor is a big part of the UFC's future. If he fails, a part of the UFC fails and popularity declines.

I want all the charismatic, flashy fighters to succeed. They're fun to watch, they hype an event and they grow the sport.

The no personality blankets are basically sport killers. I'm happy to watch them lose.

If a fighter has earned it then yes. McGregro hasn't earned anything at all so I hope he gets knocked out.

The UFC would be just fine without McGregor.

What does eat crow mean? Where do these goofy expressions come from?

I dont mind the guy. Hes not as entertaining as chael was, since I just rewatched chaels OTR interviews then watched connors.

People are so into him and im not. Perhaps im cheated. Therefore, if siver wins it would be entertaining.

Connor has a lot of flashy kicks and its not boring. But those kicks mean he's gonna get taken down one way or another. That said, until he's challenged, I find the interest comical and im convinced he's the new NOS commercial guy waiting to be finished.

If that happens, ill laugh.
If he faces a legit wrestler and does well then ill buy into it.

Until then he's an unfinished product that people keep buying. Of course I am going to laugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back