Why do you guys want Conor McGregor to lose this Saturday?

Because I want the real Conor to win this "Sunday" !

I assume the same people complaining about him getting a title shot off Siver were also complaining of Mendes getting his shot off of Lentz?

I dont really care win or lose, but it would be funny to see the amount of bumstinging that would be rolling on all the fans.

I just don't like his annoying fans... the "GOAT" and "Conor Bless" shit has got to go, it's like having to hang out with a bunch of teenagers that think it is a hilarious accomplishment to be annoying.

Him as a fighter I find entertaining, and in that respect I hope he does well Sunday and get to see him take on Aldo... But the trolls that come out in droves with this silly shit are getting old, fast.

Why do you want Conor to win this Saturday?

People want him to lose because he is arrogant and douchey and talks heap ton of shit.

He also has horrible fans, that overrate the fuck out of him.

Also that GOAT shit got old real quick and you still have dumb asses using it in every fucking Conor thread.

Last edited:
because fuck the ufc.

This really is the reason to want it to happen. The UFC has invested so much money, time, and burnt bridges with the fighters. It literally would cost them millions of dollars. Aldo Edgar II is not selling out 90k stadium.

Even if Conor loses I could see Dana still giving him a title
shot. He's that kind of guy.

Conor is a big part of the UFC's future. If he fails, a part of the UFC fails and popularity declines.

I want all the charismatic, flashy fighters to succeed. They're fun to watch, they hype an event and they grow the sport.

The no personality blankets are basically sport killers. I'm happy to watch them lose.

Are you referring to Killer Cain?

Better question is why do you want him to win?

If Siver spinning kick derails his liver I think I would be able to feel Dana`s tear$ running down my screen

Why do you want Conor to win this Saturday?

Because he draws more attention and fans than 90% of the roster. He's more entertaining in the cage, and out of it than 99% of the roster.

People want him to lose because he is arrogant and douchey and talks heap ton of shit.

Man, that's gotta be rough for you. Few fighters, ever, are like that.

He also has horrible fans, that overrate the fuck out of him.

Jeez, really? I've never seen that before, expect with every other great MMA fighter.

Also that GOAT shit got old real quick and you still have dumb asses using it in every fucking Conor thread

Guys. Stop it. Your annoying people. Clearly you don't want this to happen, so stop it.

He might lose on Saturday but on Sunday he is taking Siver's head.

Clean. Off.

I wan't Conor to win, I wan't to see him rise and become the next great star of mma, if he really does what he says he is going to, then that man is going to make history.

He is such an opportunity for mma. An Irish fighter that comes in and obliterates the division and even though he might sound delusional, he really strives to live up to what he says.

It's weird he talks an enormous amount of crap, but he works hard and really aims to back up those words.

Honestly conor is probably the best thing that has happened to mma recently.

I love that guy, sure he acts like the most delusional man and such grandiosity, it's just ridiculous but so far he has been true to his words.

Back