Why do you guys ask for dumb s* for UFC 300

It is like Christmas, I want the most shiny expensive gift :cool:

Reactions: HHJ
It's all poo poo magoo no matter which way you shit it out.

Jones is way past his prime too. But they are still good enough to compete with the best of the best, Stipes last win was over DC and Jon finished Gane in the first round. Most people would much rather see Jones and Stipe that's why Dana is pushing for it. It's more money besides aspinall who hasn't even made a name for himself and honestly a bigger legacy between Jon Jones and Stipe than any other two fighters on the roster combined. This is truly the end of an era match.
“Way past his prime” not really and definitely not compared to Stipe. I’d much rather see Jon against a FOURTH generation fighter at heavyweight who truly is in their prime

What you suggested is fine for UFC 299, 301... etc

For a milestone UFC event, we want some high profile fights with biggest names possible... even if they are removed from their prime

It's just 1 event... shouldn't bother anyone too much.
If it’s just about popularity, then make the main event Brad Pitt vs Johnny Depp, and maybe Will Smith vs Chris Rock as the co main.

Maybe throw in Zuck vs Elon Musk as one of the early prelims.

Shoot your shot then big dog matchmaker TS

I want Zion Clark to be involved with the UFC
I think he got more potential than Hasbulla
1iwYg-.gif

Bring back USADA for one fight and throw me in there with the rock. I’ll pick a random 3 fellow sherdoggers, one with a defibrillator to corner me.

I want to see Nick Diaz vs Nate Diaz.

Because our collective IQ has been dropping since the age of digitalization. We absolutely love dumb shit.

To be fair in reality we SHOULD be getting fights like Jones vs Ngannou or Jones vs Aspinall
Alex vs Hill
Izzy vs DDP/Strickland winner
Gane vs Stipe or Sergei
Khamzat vs Shavkat
Charles vs Arman
Max vs Emmett

But for one reason or another, we probably aren’t going to get these fights that should be filling up UFC 300, so we’re stuck with fantasy matchups that are a lot more exciting than what we’ll probably get
Your list just made me realize how much boring UFC has became.

Yeah. I agree. Seeing people seriously say Nick Diaz makes me feel so embarrassed to be a fan of this sport. Like he's fought once in ten years and looks absolutely terrible. Basically just gave up during the fight. After the fight he said he just didn't want to take any more damage and he didn't have the dog in him anymore.

Don't care to see Nate, Conor, or GSP either, but they aren't AS bad as Nick.

People are asking for wild shit because UFC is boring and stale these days compared to the early 2000s~2015... MMA fans are craving for crazy shit, like in the PRIDE days.

Yes we still need serious fights with boring but skilled and deserving fighters, but we also need some good old non-sense entertainment from time to time. Events like Fedor fighting that giant Korean (Hong-man Choi I think?) for example, a spectable!

The UFC is missing that magic touch these days... it became a boring, balding, middle-aged dude wearing white socks and working a 9-5 office job who goes to bed at 9PM on Fridays. It found a certain "formula" that doesn't cost too much to produce and brings money in, and it's on auto-pilot since then.

I hardly see any requests for top current matchups, it's mostly just complete nonsense like Conor, GSP, Nick and Nate Diaz, etc...

Why this obsession with pointless fights and nostalgia for guys who have not been relevant fighters in this decade.

I know most of the current personalities are lame, but fuck the drama, give me some top level fights on UFC 300, not some old dude showing up to collect a paycheck while selling you wolf tickets about being the best version of himself... ugghhhh, makes me cringe just thinking about it.
They aren’t requests they are predictions.

It’s just that the ufc is so past it in terms of sensible match making that our imaginations run wild with bad match ups

Your list just made me realize how much boring UFC has became.
Yeah… As I was making the list I was thinking the same thing, compare these to the fights that were made/could've been made back in 2016 for 200, huge difference

I don't understand why anyone gives a shit about Conor. Hasn't won a fight since washed up Cowboy. Only been embarrassed since. Go away.

Yeah its stupid. GSP just got injured,and said like WEEKS ago that hes never coming back

YO GSP VS MASVIDAL 4R 4R DUDE

Back