Why do you guys ask for dumb s* for UFC 300

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I hardly see any requests for top current matchups, it's mostly just complete nonsense like Conor, GSP, Nick and Nate Diaz, etc...

Why this obsession with pointless fights and nostalgia for guys who have not been relevant fighters in this decade.

I know most of the current personalities are lame, but fuck the drama, give me some top level fights on UFC 300, not some old dude showing up to collect a paycheck while selling you wolf tickets about being the best version of himself... ugghhhh, makes me cringe just thinking about it.

I get it for nostalgia and the PPV is UFC 300, but I agree TS.

Im happy with top level relevant fights. Just stack it from start to finish with ranked fights/relevant title fights and im good.

yeah leon edwards and belal what's his face is straight fireworks. Just get opponents for Neil Magny and Jack Hermansson and call it a day
Leon Edwards vs Belal Muhammad is a legit title fight that should happen next. What's the issue? Oh it might be boring?

Well shit, WWE is guaranteed fireworks everytime. Give that promotion a shot.

We live in the age of social media. Fiction is more attractive to many than reality.
Unfortunately, fiction IS their reality.

I am hoping they stay away from spectacle fights and stick to meaningful matchups with contenders and champs.

Cause Twitter warriors are our modern day gladiators

I too refuse to like the nonsense but they don’t care about my feelings either

I will say this, its probably gonna get a lot worse before it gets any better

To be fair in reality we SHOULD be getting fights like Jones vs Ngannou or Jones vs Aspinall
Alex vs Hill
Izzy vs DDP/Strickland winner
Gane vs Stipe or Sergei
Khamzat vs Shavkat
Charles vs Arman
Max vs Emmett

But for one reason or another, we probably aren’t going to get these fights that should be filling up UFC 300, so we’re stuck with fantasy matchups that are a lot more exciting than what we’ll probably get

I hardly see any requests for top current matchups, it's mostly just complete nonsense like Conor, GSP, Nick and Nate Diaz, etc...

Why this obsession with pointless fights and nostalgia for guys who have not been relevant fighters in this decade.

I know most of the current personalities are lame, but fuck the drama, give me some top level fights on UFC 300, not some old dude showing up to collect a paycheck while selling you wolf tickets about being the best version of himself... ugghhhh, makes me cringe just thinking about it.

I agree alot of casuals have snuck within our ranks ... We must regulate ..

Alot of dummy's have been exposed with these guess UFC 300 threads lol ..

Belal vs Leon is a great fight for 300 ...

I would like to see more champions vs #1 or #2 guys throughout the card ...with a few fun match ups in-between but nothing that affects existing rankings like ..Costa vs Khamzat

Well we got lesanr vs hunt for the last one so we should get another legendary fight this go around... Why not you shut the fuck up!

It's not that crazy of an ask. These are supposed to be big, historically speaking.

To be fair in reality we SHOULD be getting fights like Jones vs Ngannou or Jones vs Aspinall
Alex vs Hill
Izzy vs DDP/Strickland winner
Gane vs Stipe or Sergei
Khamzat vs Shavkat
Charles vs Arman
Max vs Emmett

But for one reason or another, we probably aren’t going to get these fights that should be filling up UFC 300, so we’re stuck with fantasy matchups that are a lot more exciting than what we’ll probably get
What are you saying. Ngannou is not in the ufc and Jones vs Stipe is the fight eveyone wants to see. Kahmzat and shavkat are a future super fight. They're khabib and Tony that we never got to see. There's no way UFC is going to waste that at the begging stages of their ufc career.

Last edited:
because this is entertainment too. for the most part the top guys do fight each other, it doesn't have to be all on this one card. a card like this should celebrate the history, the origins, of the sport/organization. there's plenty of time to watch the top bantamweights/flyweights jump around a flat surface, doesn't have to be this one.

Back