Why do you dislike McGregor?

KillerElite

Carlos Condit knees people in the face
@Black
Reaction score
Conor is one of the most discussed things on Sherdog obviously. Do you dislike him because of the persona or him beating the top guy. Or is it in my case his fans. Posters like FacePlanter, 13seconds, Head Clean Off etc...
I have mad respect towards him but like I was saying his fans make me want to see RDA molest him.
Please add to the topic!

I don't, I think he's awesome. I can sort of understand people disliking a hyperbolic fan base (I can't stand Fedor fans for instance) but in Conor's case they've never bothered me the same way. Probably because Conor's fans have alway had a sort of self-aware humor (I.e. Calling him the GOAT after one UFC fight). Conor has always brought the laughs himself as well. It's just an all around lighter hearted fandom.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Don't care for him either way, I just want him to lose because he has the most obnoxious fans on this site and would love to see them dwindle down like Rousey's fans did after Holly blessed her with a LHK from God.

More people dislike his completely retarded, unlogical, weirded out, front running, bandwagon jumping, homoerotic fanboys than Conor himself.

Don't care for him either way, I just want him to lose because he has the most obnoxious fans on this site and would love to see them dwindle down like Rousey's fans did after Holly blessed her with a LHK from God.
In twelve days you will have your wish.

i can't stand him because of his interviews, arrogance and who he is as person. he's just incredibly annoying... but i have lots of respect for him as a fighter for what he's done thus far. pretty impressive... i just hope he gets smashed because he's a douchebag

This thread smells of elder berries and bitter cakes.

I think he is pretty entertaining, his nutsucking fanboi's are easily hated though.

More people dislike his completely retarded, unlogical, weirded out, front running, bandwagon jumping, homoerotic fanboys than Conor himself.

You call yourself the fanboy slayer but I'm pretty sure it's your account that got slayed

His fans are generally annoying but i bet even Conor would dislike them. I dont like him because he's fake. Actually seems like a halfway decent guy but he has to put on the face and disrespect the shit out of everyone he fights. Nowadays he can't stop talking about how powerful he is. It's literally all he speaks about

I always find the "I dislike him or want to see him lose" comments because of some random strangers you don't know from the internet as a bit odd. If you don't like him, you don't like him.

I like him. I mean, I liked him better when he talked more about taking heads clean off and how he was gonna destroy the division instead of talking practically about money and nothing else. Still a fan though.

Conor is one of the most discussed things on Sherdog obviously. Do you dislike him because of the persona or him beating the top guy. Or is it in my case his fans. Posters like FacePlanter, 13seconds, Head Clean Off etc...
I have mad respect towards him but like I was saying his fans make me want to see RDA molest him.
Please add to the topic!
I respsect his skills. Thats where it ends for me. Put his over the top theatrics with his fans trying to be him and i want to see him faceplanted in 13secs with his headcleanoff

You call yourself the fanboy slayer but I'm pretty sure it's your account that got slayed
Lol, what a wangster. Did what I say bother you so much that you had to reply to it with a garbage post like that?

Sherdog is the reason I dislike him. Then again, it's not really McGregor, it's just his delusional fans.

I would say that most people don't dislike the guy. His talk might get a little out of hand but its easy enough to avoid and a small price to pay for exciting fights.

His fans are a real problem though. Makes it hard to route for him because you don't want to be lumped in with that group. They're bad.... Like BAD.

Back